Chapter 13: Why are Mothers Kinda Pushy?

Chapter Thirteen: Ethan’s P.O.V

         The only reason, I started coming to the office was to see, and spend more time with Aaliyah. When she called me and told me she wasn’t feeling good, I got worried. 

                                                               “Hello, Sarah. I think I’m going to head out a little bit early today. “I said on my Bluetooth.

         “Alright sir, but in about a week, you have to go to London for a business meeting. “Sarah said.

         “Okay, do I need to bring someone?” I asked, putting on my coat.

“Yes, um, you can bring me, or Miss. Wright.” Sarah said.
 “Um, Sarah, I think I’ll bring my personal assistant on this trip.” I said.

         “Do you think you can get all the information made, and then, fax it all to me?” I asked.

          “Sure, sir, have a great rest of the day, bye. “Sarah said. Once I got all the information, I printed it out, and left.

                                                               *********

I parked my car, and grabbed the groceries I bought for Aaliyah. I walked to her front door, and knocked.

          “Coming” her voice said.

          “Who is it?” Aaliyah asked.

         “Ethan” I yelled. When she opened the door, she looked startled.

Aaliyah’s P.O.V

         When I went to the doctor’s today, I found out I didn’t have the stomach flu, and I wasn’t sick either.  I found out I was pregnant. Can you believe in eight months I will be a mother. This is so surreal. When I got home, I called my mom immediately. She was so elated; the real person I needed to tell was Ethan. I was still on the phone with my mom, when I heard a knock on the door.

          “Alright mom, I have to go. I love you and good bye.” I said.

          “Bye sweetie, and don’t go hard on yourself.” My mom said. I hung up the phone, and went to the front door.

         “Coming” I yelled.

         When I opened the door, I was startled. It was Ethan.

         “Hey, so I know you were sick this week, so I brought you something.” Ethan said showing me the groceries in his hand.

         “Oh Ethan, you didn’t have to bring me anything.” I said, smiling.

         “I thought it would be a nice gesture, are you going to let me in?” Ethan said.  I got out the way, and let him in.

         “Your house is homey, where would you like me to put these? “Ethan asked, raising the groceries.

         “I’ll walk you to the kitchen; you can put it on the counter.” I said.

          “Okay” Ethan replied.

 We started walking to the kitchen, and I could feel Ethan’s eyes on my ass.  I put a little more pep in my step on purpose just for him. When I heard him grunt, I smirked.