Chapter 18: Final Straw

Chapter Eighteen: 3 Months Later Ethan’s P.O.V

I was in my office, typing on my computer, when I heard someone knock on my office door.

“Come in,” I yelled.  I thought that it was Aaliyah, but no it was Cece.

         Cece came in, she was wearing black heels, she curled her hair, and had on red lips stick. It fit her well actually. She also had on a beige trench coat.

“Why are you here?” I asked coldly.

“Because Ethan, baby, I haven’t seen you in a long time.” Cece said walking over to my desk.

“Can you please leave.” I asked.

“Now, is that the way to treat a guest?” Cece asked.

“Cece, I don’t want you, I already have someone” I said.

“Who? They could never be as good as me.” Cece said.

“No Cece, she’s better. “ I said, getting out of my office chair, and walking towards Cece.

“That is not true, if it were, you would stop me from this kiss.” Cece said, then she kissed me.

Not even two minutes later, Aaliyah walked into my office. 

I could tell she was pissed.

Aaliyah has gotten a lot bigger, body wise. She wears bigger clothes, but I’ve noticed the change in her body. Honestly, I think she looks a lot sexier with her new weight gain.

“This isn’t what it looks like,” I yelled, but Aaliyah just ran out of my office.

         Aaliyah’s P.O.V

This morning, I woke up early. I was so happy; today I got to find out the sex of my baby.  I  was happy, but nervous.  I was also planning, on telling Ethan about our kids.  But I’m sure he already knows. I’ve gotten so big. I’m like the size of a whale. 

At the OBG/YN

I was sitting in the waiting room, it was so awkward.  Everyone except me had someone with them. If I would’ve known, we had to bring somebody I would’ve brought Alfie.

         “Miss. Wright, we're ready for you” A nurse called.   Oh, thank god, I was called up.  I gathered all of my stuff, and walked to the door.  I’m starting to wobble, but it’s not that noticeable, unless you’re staring closely at me.

“Okay, so if you can sit on the table.” Doctor Rachel said.

“Okay,” I said, I got on the table, and yes it was a struggle.

It still surprises me that Ethan hasn’t found out yet.  But then again, I went shopping, and found the baggiest work clothes ever.

“Okay, I’m going to put some gel on your body; it might be cold at first.” Rachel said.

I nodded my head.

That gel, was beyond cold.  It sent chills down my back.

“Okay, so let’s see,” Rachel said.

I was just looking at the screen.

“Um,” was all Rachel said.

 I got really scared, what if something bad happened to my baby?

“Um miss, I see two babies, in your stomach. ” Rachel said. 

I was speechless, I’m having twins. I’ve always wanted twin girls, hopefully I have two girls.  But boys are okay too.