Chapter 16: Silly Love Birds

Chapter Sixteen: Aaliyah’s P.O.V

I was doing my hair when, my doorbell rang. 

         “Come in,” I yelled. The door opened and closed, and then I heard footsteps coming.

         “Are you ready?” Trevor asked, walking into the bathroom.

         “Can you please give me five minutes? And you look really nice,” I said. He was wearing a cream colored blazer, a white shirt, black shoes, and blue jean pants. 

“Um, sure, I bought these for you “Trevor said handing me roses.

“Thank you so much, they are so pretty, I’m going to put these in water.” I said, walking out of the bathroom, and into the kitchen.

“So what type of dress are you wearing?” Trevor asked.

“You will have to wait and see,” I said.  I decided to wear a gray long sleeve dress, I’m so happy I’m not showing yet.

I decided to style my hair in beach waves; for makeup, I decide to only wear concealer and mascara. 

“Okay, I’m going to go upstairs to change, you can do whatever.” I said.

“Okay, I will be waiting” Trevor said with a smirk.  

I went upstairs and quickly changed into my dress.

Five minutes later, I came down the stairs. Trevor was on the phone, and his back was turned. I walked up to him, and tapped his shoulder. He slid the phone down from his ear.

         “You look really beautiful, are you ready to go?” Trevor asked.  I nodded my head.

Trevor put the phone back to his ear, and said “Sorry sir, something came up, I will call you tomorrow to touch base's again. “ Trevor said, hanging up the phone.

         He looked down at me, “Shall we go madam?” Trevor asked.

“I think we should sir” I replied back, smiling.  He put his arm out for me to grab, and I replied, by putting my arm in his arm.

                                                               ***********

Ethan’s P.O.V

         We were all seated in the restaurant, everyone seemed to be enjoying their time here, but I wasn’t. All night, Cece has either rubbed my leg with her hand or foot. I was about to call her out, on how annoying it is, when I saw a familiar pair of brown eyes. I looked at her, a few minutes later, we held a glaze, but she broke it.  She looked so good in the simple gray long dress she had on. She looked like she was glowing, but in my eyes she’s always glowing.  When I saw a guy wrap his arm around her waist, I was infuriated.  Why is she with him? They won’t be together for long.

         “Ethan, what are you staring at?” My mother asked, breaking me out of my trance.

         “Oh, sorry,” I said, focusing my gaze on something else.

Aaliyah and whoever her date was, was seated five seats away from our table. I was so happy for that, now I can make sure Aaliyah and whoever the heck her date is don’t get too cuddly.

         Aaliyah P.O.V

         When I walked in the restaurant, I was amazed. It was so beautiful, it had rectangular tables and booths in one corner, there were lights everywhere, and there was a bar. This restaurant screamed expensive. I felt eyes on me, so I turned around to look. I saw the most beautiful pair of blue eyes. We locked glazes, until I got a really good look at him.