Chapter 17: Sleepover

Before you start, I just wanted to say that this has a sex scene. I honestly don't know how to write one,  but I hope you like this chapter.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17: Aaliyah’s P.O.V

         I was kind of hesitant to let Ethan stay. Do I really want him to stay at my place? What if something goes wrong?

         “Aaliyah, please it’s just for one night.” Ethan pleaded. Then he made this puppy dog face, it was so beautiful, and gullible. His blue eyes were breathtaking, and to stare at them, it was like amazing. I just hope my child doesn't have the same face as him, if they do, they could probably, get away with anything and everything.

“Please, I’ll sleep on the couch,” he said.

“Ugh, fine.” I said.

He smiled, and said “Thank you, this means a lot.”

I didn't reply, instead I got out of the car, and made my way to my front door. Not even fifteen seconds later, I felt a hand grab my waist. With my free hand, I tried to  push it off of me.

“Ethan, can you please move your hand?” I asked.

“Can you please turn around, I need to tell you something.” Ethan said. 

“Ethan move,” I said, getting frustrated.

“Aaliyah, can you please just turn around.” Ethan said.

          “If I turn around, will you move your hand?” I asked

“I might, I might not. You will just have to see. “Ethan said.

“Fine,” I said, turning around.

When I turned around, Ethan gave me a hug. I was surprised.

“Ethan, why are you hugging me?” I asked, shocked.

“Because, you're letting me stay here, and I’ve been really bipolar towards you.” Ethan said.

“That’s not true; you picked me up, when my date left me.” I said. 

“True, do you need help with opening the door?” Ethan asked.

“Yeah, “I said, laughing, Ethan just chuckled.

                                                               **********

Ethan and I were on the couch, watching Being Mary Jane.

“Let’s talk,” Ethan said, getting the remote, and turning off the TV.

“What, can’t we just watch the last bit of this episode?” I asked.  I don’t know why I’m even asking, it’s my house.

“No, I want to get to know you.” Ethan said. I walked up to him, and tried to grab the remote. He would just put his arm in the air, this was so unfair, he’s like 6”3, and I’m only 5”2 ½.

“Fine,” I said defeated.

“Go sit back on the couch!” Ethan ordered me.  

I was getting really mad with him; first he takes the remote, and turns off the TV. And now he’s ordering me around. Oh no boo boo, this won’t work.

“Can you please, go sit back down on the couch?” Ethan said in a nicer tone. I guess the expression on my face told him, I was mad.

“No, I’m hungry.” I said, walking to the kitchen.