Chapter 21

Eren P.O.V

I woke up but was surprised when I was in my bed and not by the window. Unknown to me, Levi had carried me to my bed while I slept, and he was quite flustered as he did so.

I shook it off and swung my legs off the bed and onto the floor before yawning and getting dressed, seeing as how the room was empty. I looked at the floor in front of the door and started to drool as I saw a stack of two buttermilk pancakes with powdered sugar and berries on top as well as syrup on the side.

I eagerly grabbed it and sat in the bay window as I feasted upon my breakfast. It tasted as good as it looked, and I couldn't help but hum in content. Then my mind started wandering again.

Okay, I like Levi. That can be established as a fact, but what I don't understand is how I'm going to tell him, or how I'm going to continue living if my feelings are only one-sided.

Other than that, if by some FreckledJesus miracle he returns my feelings, how on earth would it ever work out? He's a lord's son and I'm just some lowly servant that used to live on the freaking streets.

Why oh why did I just have to fall in love with the one person I couldn't love?

I internally slapped myself on the forehead.

What do I even like about him?

This question made me stop for a moment, so I thought about it.

Well... his eyes are such a unique mixture of grey and blue, and I could stare at them all day... not to mention how nice his hair looks, especially with its clean undercut. I'd also really like to know what he'd look like when he gives a proper smile... I bet it's breathtaking. He has really strong arms...

My face turned a deadly shade of red as I shamed myself for such thoughts.

IDIOT IDIODT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!!!

New topic.

He acts all tough and strong but he's a huge softie... not only that but he's actually really kind too... oh! He has a major sweet tooth and the whole clean freak things are adorable! He's incredibly smart, and a good person once you get to know him... he's just... kind of...

I looked up and out the window one more time and smiled in content.

Perfect.

-+~•~+-

I ended up sleeping throughout the whole day, and the next thing I knew, the port of Stohess was a small dot on the horizon."Land ho!" A man with a deep voice yelled as I was awoken from my slumber."Huh?" I grunted, one hundred per cent sure I looked like something out of a horror movie.

Levi woke up as well, and we looked around before shrugging. Levi left and I got changed before walking to the kitchens, oatmeal and toast waiting for me.

The other sailors were kind people, but one guy was constantly flirting with me, probably because I was the only new person on this ship that and they all think I'm a girl.

"Hey cutie~," he said as he walked in, his short blonde hair and blue eyes winking at me from a distance."Give it up Reiner you're just a creep." A guy from a few tables beside me yelled back, and I chuckled."Whatever." Ruiner grumbled, and sat down beside him, giving him a fist bump in the process.

I rolled my eyes at the idiots before continuing to eat my breakfast in silence.

-+~•~+-

As the ship came to a stop and Stohess guards were unloading the ship, I was practically bouncing on my toes."It's not that exciting." Levi said with a shrug as we walked outside.