Chapter 35

Eren P.O.V

I gulped as I was led to the dressing room where I would get my wedding dress on a dress my make up applied.

Because yes, today is the wedding.

I was shoved inside the room before two maids gave me a smile and rushed me to a seat that was placed in front of a massive vanity. I warily sat down before I felt them abruptly turn me around in the chair.

I yelped and grabbed the sides to steady myself before they examined my face. Then, I was rushed to a closet with one of them and she quickly took my suit off of me before managing to shove me into my wedding dress and heels before practically shoving me back out.

I dizzily spun around like a drunk old man before plopping back down on the chair I originally sat on. After shaking my head to prevent the dizziness, I looked back up at them. They were looking at every aspect of my face and seemingly taking every feature into consideration.

"Hm... what do you think we should do?" One asked the other. She replied with, "Leave the makeup to me. You handle the wardrobe." And with that, the other rushed to the closet while the woman in front of me popped her knuckles."Don't be scared." She said with a chuckle.

That's making me more scared!

I gulped and nodded before she grabbed a brush. "Now hold still..." I tried my hardest and waited patiently until she was done with my hair.

-+~•~+-

"And... done!" She exclaimed as she finally pulled away from my hair. Then she spun me around and allowed me to look in the mirror. She had woven my hair with pieces of glitter and made my messy hair look a little more organised. I gulped as I saw how she had managed to braid the side of my hair and tie it around the back. I smiled, feeling rather cute, to be honest. "Lovely." The woman whispered behind me before nodding in satisfaction."It's time for your make up!" She announced before I was spun right back around.

Again, I yelped in surprise before she cupped the sides of my face."Hm... you won't need too much makeup, you're already beautiful... maybe... I got it!" She exclaimed before gently releasing my face and rushing to the drawers of the vanity. She pulled out a massive array of makeup supplies, and I mentally braced myself as she grabbed a makeup brush."Don't. Move."

So, I didn't.

-+~•~+-

After about an hour and a half of plucked eyebrows, lip gloss, and face powder, the maid finally took a step back."What do you think?" She asked the other maid, who had just dashed into the room with high heels in hand. "Beautiful as always!" She replied before gently grabbing my foot and sliding the heel on it.

It was as white as the dress, and luckily, the heel was only about an inch and a half tall. They wouldn't let me wear flats, so I asked for the smallest heel height they had.

At least it wasn't four inches tall.

I grumbled words of annoyance as they continued to pamper me, and I watched as one grabbed a small tiara from out of a glass box on the vanity."Now you have to be really careful about this! It's an heirloom of sorts. Every time someone is married into the Ackerman family, they wear a trinket. For the...queen? it's this little thing!" She explained a little confused as she motioned for the tiara.

I nodded, slightly flustered from how fast she had explained this, and she took it out of its container. Just as she was about to set it on my head, the door opened behind us."Can I have a moment with his highness?" I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

I froze in fear as she became visible in the background of my reflection in the mirror."I'm sorry but we are running a tight schedule-"

Petra cut her off.