VIII - Friday Night.

I sat in my chair and stared at the wall. No thoughts or real clear emotions. Just sort of at peace with myself, not thinking about anything. I knew what tonight was. But I was trying to calm myself.

Don't worry about anything. Don't try to act or make her like you. Just be you. It might have never worked before but I can't do anything about that. 

It was so hard trying to not think about how much I like her whenever I thought about Talia. If what Freya said to me in the kitchen the other morning was right, then surely I shouldn't have any reason to worry. Buuuut that's just me, I'm waiting in my room just pondering how the night could go. She was so great to be around. While she made me nervous and really self conscious, above all, just being around her made me Happy, a feeling that was very hit and miss with current life. 

Everything just felt kind of...Meh right now. YouTube was fine. Everyone around me was good, no friends or family issues, Well, besides JJ being in LA. 

*knock knock* 

"yea whats up" I called to whoever was at my door, still not stopping staring at the wall. 

Josh opened the door and stood halfway in the doorway.

Josh: "You alright?" He asked me as he slowly entered the room, closing the door behind him

I heard what he said but was still focused on keeping my mind clear as I stared into space.

"Yea doing good, How are you?" 

Josh: "I'm good as always, Just thought id come check where your head was at considering what you've got going on tonight"

Josh was such a great mate to me. Like honestly, while he was sarcastic and frustrating at times, he looked out for me. Butttt I might think Freya had a little something to do with his surprise visit.

"Didn't know Freya wanted you to come spy on me to find out whats going on" I thought i'd at least test that theory

Josh: "She may have asked me to see what your up to this evening. But I'm here to talk to you"

"huh" I acknowledged. He didn't seem deceitful or sarcastic or anything. Its easy to tell with Josh mostly. I guess he genuinely might wanna help

Josh: "I'll ask again shall I? You alright?"

"I dunno. I don't feel down really. Just nervous I guess. This doesn't normally happen to me" I laughed a bit to break the seriousness. I wasn't good with that either.

Josh: "Now I know I can't make you feel less nervous. But you shouldn't be. You didn't hear this from me alright. But Freya may or may not have told me a thing or two" 

Josh: "goddamn Girls fucking gossip"

We both laughed at this, but mine was more nervous laughter than anything

"Don't fucking make me panic here. If you're gonna say something then tell me"

Josh: "I didn't say anything"

"Josh in 20 minutes I'm gonna have to leave so either be a cunt or let me get ready" I said dropping the charade. But I laughed as I said it so it didn't sound harsh.

Josh: "Someone may have let slip that Talia said she liked you. the way it sounded was similar to how you've been. But you didn't hear this so it doesn't matter" 

This finally made me break my gaze on the wall. I couldn't help but smile. 

She actually liked me too?! nahhhhh, my self doubt decided to chip in

Josh: "Now don't overthink and don't be so shy. See you later...cunt"

His parting words of Wisdom