XV - "Morning"

Waking up this morning felt completely different to how it normally would. Usually I'd feel sluggish and still tired even after ten hours sleep. But this morning I woke fairly quickly, but I was relaxed. My eyelids flickered open allowing bursts of light it. Several seconds later I had adjusted and I was staring at the ceiling. 

Yesterdays mood had carried over and I was incredibly happy inside, I let myself grin slightly thinking about how well things had gone with Talia, my new girlfriend. God that felt different being true. A good different. As if a piece of missing puzzle had finally been put into place, but nobody ever knew it existed. 

I adverted my gaze from the ceiling and I could see that very same girl. Talia lay with her body cuddled up to mine and her head rested against my chest. She had the slightest grin on her face and her eyes staring at her fingers as they drew random circles on my stomach.

 I shuffled slightly to rest my head up at an angle. She noticed I was awake and turned her head to look at me directly. 

I couldn't help myself smile as I saw how beautiful she looked. Her slight grin turning into an equally big smile.

"Morning!" I tried to say softly but came out half whisper, half groan. 

Talia: exhaling a bit of laughter "Morning Simon"

"How'd you sleep?" 

Talia: "Amazing! I must say you make a good pillow" She giggled

"Thanks" I chuckled "I really didn't want to wake you last night, you looked so peaceful but I thought that a bed might be a bit more comfortable than the ground outside" I laughed a bit more as I finished my sentence.

Talia: "I was a bit confused when I woke up but it was super sweet letting me cuddle up to you"

"Yea, I had to let you I guess, what an effort that was on my part" I sarcastically joked

We both laughed a little bit.

Talia: "you don't seem to mind that much" She teased me back

"Ehhhh its not the worrrrst feeling in the world having my incredible girlfriend using me as a pillow"

She seemed excited hearing me actually addressing her as my 'girlfriend'

Talia: "well you better get used to it then if you want to be a good boyfriend " she bargained knowing I wouldn't object to anything she was saying, especially with the emphasis she put on her last word.

"Uhhhh oh well I suppose that wouldn't be awful then" 

We both paused and laughed. 

She wrapped her arm around me and I reached my left hand round her back. We just lied there, being happy together. 

Talia: "I bet all your fans would go crazy if they knew about this" She giggled but also seemed slightly serious about it

"I mean it'd stop all the ksimon, minizerk and emon stuff so i'm not sure that's a bad thing" I laughed "wait actually I don't think anything will stop that, the Internets too weird" I laughed a bit more at the though. 

Talia: "you what?!" She laughed while intrigued 

"Oh I don't even wanna go there, all fan fiction stuff" I continued laughing to cover the embarrassing thoughts

Talia: "fair enough" She finished laughing 

Talia: "But seriously though..."

"yea?" I asked 

Talia: "What are we going to do about us now then because of like Youtube and whatever." it was as if she had some genuine concern about this

"I just wanna keep it quiet to be honest, Like friends and stuff is fine but I'd rather keep it off the internet for as long as possible and I guess we can decide what to do when it comes to it"

Talia: "Sounds great" She cuddled up to me even tighter and I reciprocated. I think I'd managed to ease her worries.

I'm glad she thought so though. For one thing we had only been together a short amount of time so I guess I didn't want to rush anything with 'going public'. Also, I really didn't want her to get any hate. She definitely didn't deserve it and even though she still would probably get it eventually, but the longer we left it I guess I hoped it'd be easier to deal with. 

Talia: "So does this mean that I can tell the girls now" She giggled at the prospect.

"Yea I guess that's fine. Although I genuinely am struggling to think about what there is to talk about"

Talia: "That's what we want you to think" She giggles, I just exhale a bit of laughter kind of confused. I guess that was the point. 

We lied in bed for another 15 minutes before I looked down at my watch and saw it tick over to midday. 

"Come on then you, as much as I want to waste the days away with you in my arms I do want some breakfast" 

I snuck myself out of the hug cheekily and left her kneeling on my bed clutching my duvet that kinda cocooned her.

Talia: "awwww" she pouted with a cheeky sarcastic frown on her face. It didn't really work because she still looked adorably happy. 

"Don't be like that, I wont be able to say no" I laughed trying to hide the fact it was actually true.

"I'm gonna take a shower real quick so I guess you can either go downstairs or wait for me if you want"

Talia: "I think i'll wait for you. I don't want to get lost" 

* 20 Minutes later *

I'd had a shower and put on new clothes. Some Sidemen trackies and a Crest Tshirt. Talia had just had a shower herself and emerged the bathroom with the same clothes

Talia: "I wish I'd have known I'd sleep here coz I don't have an clean clothes"

"I can fix that" I said opening my wardrobe doors. 

I pulled out a random hoodie and some joggers.

"Now These I think are gonna be massive but they'll at least be a bit more comfy."

Talia: "Simon don't worry it's fine"

"Not exactly the same style as what you're wearing right now either"

We both giggled.

Talia: "thanks Simon, ill be back again in a sec" 

She retreated back into the bathroom again to change.

I woke my PC up from sleep and opened Twitter and YouTube.

After a few minutes of scrolling through my feed not really looking at anything with that must interest, Talia came out of the bathroom again.

I swivelled around in my chair. She looked kinda funny but also kinda adorable dressed in my oversized clothes. I couldn't help a little laugh.

"Fits perfectly" I commented

Talia: "Not gonna lie, I'm really comfy so I don't even care. But Oh my god I look like a mess in the morning" She cowered her face behind her hands.

"Don't even" I stopped her, getting up from my chair, going over to her and taking her hands away "You look amazing as always" I was being honest, regardless of when I saw her, She looked incredible.

Talia: "Shut up" she said tiptoing up to give me a peck on the cheek.

Talia: "Now shall we go get that breakfast you desperately wanted" She giggled turning to go.

I reached and grabbed her hand spinning her back to face me.

"Yea, just one thing first"

I pulled her in and kissed her, I couldn't even stop myself if I wanted to. It was quick but she smiled back at me as we broke apart.

"Morning" I said cornily

"Now we can go" I chuckled

She giggled back and we went to go downstairs. Holding hands as we walked together.