XX - Winter Wonderland

Freya, Josh, Ethan, Emily, Kon, Kirsty, Nia, Talia and I had all gone to Winter Wonderland tonight, Freya was vlogging because she vlogs now apparently. It was getting on for 10 pm at night so it was pitch black out everywhere, even though in the UK that was normal after like 4pm during the Winter. We were all leaving together but all had different destinations. Me, Talia, Josh and Freya all planned on heading back to the Sidemen house while the rest planned on either walking or getting cabs home. Josh had called us a cab while we walked through Hyde park and everyone was walking coupled up then Nia, Talia and I followed. Even though this hadn't been the first time we were seen in public together or on camera, It was still just as hard. But that wasn't the only thing making it difficult for me today.

Ever since that one moment yesterday, that single thought. My mind couldn't let it go. It felt the exact same as the feeling I had for Talia when we first met. Before I asked her out, before she became my girlfriend. Only now it felt so much...better...and more important I guess. 

Freya: "Oh yea i'm done with my vlog now by the way you 2" she said smirking looking back as we walked separated by about a foot of space. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when Talia leaned in and grabbed me by the arm.

"It's not been that long, can't keep your hands to yourself for 5 minutes can you" I said in a half whisper

Talia: "shut up" She said shyly, I could see her blushing

I laughed a bit and she squeezed my arm tighter as she joined in with a giggle. 

Nia: "ohh Great now im the one all alone!" She said sarcastically

Talia: "Awww Nia" She laughed putting her hand on Nia's shoulder

Nia: "Nah, I get it you're all loved up now too, don't worry we'll be in cabs soon then I wont feel so excluded" she laughed at herself, Freya and Emily joined in.

I noticed Talia's eyes widen slightly and her cheeks blushed as Nia spoke. Whatever caused her to feel so shocked or embarrassed, I think she thought she hid it well, but I noticed. I acted like I hadn't seen anything but my smile did grow a tiny bit at Nia acknowledging us together.  

Freya pulled Nia in and they walked arm in arm ahead of us leaving Josh on his own.

Josh: looking at me "Hows this happened then, how've I ended up being the alone one" he gestured pointing at himself "Should be you" he then pointed at me laughing, I joined in.

"yeaa" I replied teasing Talia

Talia: "heyyyy" 

I wrapped my arm round Talia's back to show her how much that wasn't true.

We all continued to walk through the area of Hyde park that wasn't consumed by the Winter wonderland area. All of us laughing and joking. We eventually reached a car park where Josh had arranged for us to be picked up. This is where the four of us, being me, Josh, Freya and Talia would be going back to the House and the others would be left to make their own ways home in London.

Josh: "Oh shit the cabs already here waiting I said we'd only be five minutes" he said pointing over to a car, with a guy standing by the drivers door looking around.

Freya: "byeee then guysss" she called just before running off pulling Josh along

Josh: "we don't need to rush that much" he exclaimed 

I laughed and reached out grabbing Talia's left hand. She grabbed on quickly ready to follow my lead.

"Bye guys it's been fun"

The remaining guys: "Byeeee" they all called behind

I lead Talia to follow Josh and Freya, running after them Talia close behind tethered by my hand.

All 4 of us were laughing at the ridiculous rush to get home but it was kinda cold out so it warmed us up a bit.

The driver got in his car and Josh leant down to the passenger window as Freya climbed in the back.

Josh: "for Josh Bradley?" he asked the driver

Driver: "yep" he replied

Josh climbed into the cab after Freya. I let Talia get in first, we swapped which hands we locked together to allow her to, then I got in too and closed the door behind us all.

Not even 2 minutes I don't think after Josh had given the House address and we began roughly 40 minute journey both Freya and Talia had fallen asleep. Talia still had her hand in mine and rested her head on my right shoulder.

Josh: "We only ran for 30 seconds and they're both tired out"

"lazy" I replied and we both chuckled, not being too loud to wake either of them up.