XXX - Lies

So Me, Josh and of course Talia had just filmed a Lie detector video for my channel. The first proper video we'd done together. 

"Fam, I'm actually kinda scared to do this the other way round after those result"

Talia: "Why, coz you'll get exposed like me?" She laughed

"Eh You lied bare so I can get away with it now"

Talia: "I wasn't lying I swear"

Josh: "Lie" He said poking his head up from under the table after messing around with some cable to the computer

Talia: "Im gonna get so much hate now" She was smiling so if she actually was worried she did a good job of hiding it.

"Ill put a tiny little disclaimer pop like 'This isn't accurate' or something just to make me feel better" I pretended to be sad

Talia: "Fam, I wasn't lying" 

"Nah I know, the only one that hurts is the one about my feet"

Talia: "It knew I was telling the truth for that one" She smirked

"Allow my feet" I defended

Josh: "Thats what happens when you wear socks"

"Yea exactly" I dramatically took them off and ran out the door to the banister of the top floor of the house.

"BEGONE SOCKS" I yelled as I threw them down.

Josh: "Someones gonna find them down there and be so confused"

Talia: "Ill make him put them back on later"

"You can't force me to" I stubbornly said

* 8pm that same night ( 3 hours later ) *

I usually tried to edit my videos as soon as I could rather than just be left with the footage, so I had spent the last 2 hours doing the edit. We had got some food after clearing up the cameras and stuff. After that, Josh went off to do his regular videos and Talia had gone out with... someone, I dunno. But She would be back any minute.

I was about to click 'Render' on the video when Talia made me jump

Talia: "Do I not get a sneak preview?" She asked 

"No" I said half bluntly half sarcastically, not sure if that's actually possible but I did. 

Talia: "And why not?" She pretended to be offended

I got up from my chair and offered her my seat as I was going to just leave it to render and do something else around the house.

"You made me put sock on" I acted as if it was some apocalyptic event. 

"Its like 12 minutes long so do you want any food and then ill come back upstairs when you've previewed my work of art"

* Approximately 12 minutes later * 

I walked back into my room after I assumed she had finished watching the Video.

"And?" 

Talia: "Are you expecting editing critiques" She laughed

"Nah, You happy for me to upload it?" I asked. 

Talia: "of course" She smiled and I smiled in unison.

The reason we hadn't done videos together was we didn't want to make it a big deal, which now we were at a point where it wasn't. This was the first proper video like we said so it was a bit more like we had to see how people reacted. 

Talia: "Now what did you do about food?" She asked eagerly

I went over to my computer and pressed the Render button so that video would be good to go out when I decided to release it, then got back to her question.

"I put a Pizza in the oven" I said

Talia: "ooooo" She said in anticipation

"I miss pepperoni" I said sadly remembering I was still Veggy

We were walking down the stairs and went into the Kitchen to wait for food to be cooked. Josh and Freya were in there too.

Josh: "Everyone having Pizza tonight I guess"

"Its literally the last thing in the freezer" I replied

Josh: "Take out from now on then until someone goes shopping" 

Freya: "So much for getting fitter for the Charity match" She teased the both of us really 

Josh: "Cheat day innit"

Talia: "Seem to have a lot of those" 

"Yea Josh" I opened my eyes wide avoiding the flack 

Talia: "You can't talk either"

"I like Pizza innit" I laughed it off

Josh: "Yea that" He agreed with me.

-------------------------------------------
A/N
Yea SOOOOOOOOO Iv been hella shit at updating for anyone who cares My bad xD.
Struggling for ideas but ill do my best. Got something else in mind just need to actually be motivated to write it lmao.
Thanks as always to whoever is reading this.