X - Messages

As I entered The House I saw Josh had immediately gone into the Kitchen. Kon was sitting at the island with a mac editing with headphones round his neck as he talked to Josh. 

After closing the door behind me, I decided against going to socialise with them so I went to head straight up the stars

"Thanks for the Lift Josh" I called as I took the stairs two at a time.

Josh: "I should fucking hope so" He called back but it was muffled through the half closed kitchen doors

I shook my head and chuckled as I continued up the stairs, taking them only one step at a time now I was half way up.

About 3 steps from the top, I heard a door open on the other side of the landing, Nothing unusual I thought.

Freya: "Siiimooon" I heard her call across the 1st floor

I looked over, trying to suppress my eternal smile as I turned my head to the left.

"Yo" I replied casually

Freya: "d'ya have a good night?" She enquired with a cheeky knowing grin

"Yea good thanks...umm Josh's downstairs" I tried not giving anything away and changing the subject incredibly inconspicuously 

Freya: "I know Josh's back, I figured since you yelled 'thanks for the lift' or whatever"

I go over to my door, not wanting to be rude, I just didn't really know what to say to Freya. It just felt awkward to me considering she was Josh, one of my best mates' girlfriend and then also good friends with Talia. I never knew what I felt comfortable telling her, even though I could trust her I would say and she had tried before to be nothing but helpful, but yea I didn't know why?

"fair" I replied sheepishly trying to just say something back

Freya: "You know what I want to ask you about soo.." She grinned even more 

"Well what do you want me to say?" I let my smile slip and I laughed to cover it up

Freya: "How...Was...Your...date...with...Talia? For fucks sake Simon" She laughed slightly sarcastically frustrated

"Ummmm, It went well I hope...I think. Surely that's all you need from me" I had given up trying to hide my smile while talking about Talia.

Freya smiled knowing she could probably get information out of me if she persisted but knew she'd get all the details she wanted to know from Talia so decided to let me 'keep it to myself'

Freya: "Alright Simon...Glad you had a good time, ill see what she thinks shall I?!" 

I wasn't gonna concede, she spoke the truth. She knew it and I knew it. 

"Well I guess you'll have to find whatever you're looking for from Talia then wont you" I played along with the charade. 

Freya: "Oh I will, Night Simon" She finished, walking past me down the stairs to meet Josh.

I escaped the interrogation and went into my room. After taking 2 steps into the room I paused thinking about what to do next. 

I could message her before maybe Freya does? Nahhhh Freya already had talked to her about it probably she was just hiding it. Well I still need to message her at some point soon, Don't leave it too long she might be expecting a message. But don't wait too long that she goes to sleep and I don't get to say anything.

I continued walking and sat in my desk chair when I reached the other end of my room.

I pulled my phone put my pocket and stared at the lock screen: No notifications.