XXV - "Secret's out"

Scenery flew by the windows as I drove on the motorway. Letting the Tesla Drive itself was still kinda scary so I had a hand on the wheel and my other resting on Talia's thigh which she cocooned with both of hers. It was comfortably quiet with only faint music playing. Talia had her Spotify connected because apparently me playing my diss track on repeat wasn't bearable. Just sayin'...Not me who plays it all the time, it's whoever is in the car with me so I guess a change in music was refreshing. 

I would occasionally look over at Talia, not sure why, just kinda subconsciously I wanted to I guess. Cringy I thought making myself exhale a bit with laughter causing Talia to return  the look at me. This amused me enough to make me laugh an actual little bit. 

Talia: Smiling but looking confused "whattt?"

"Nah nothing just thought of something"

Talia: "What you thinking about then?" confusion gone and just smiling now asking me a question

"Just about us"

Talia: "H-i-larious right" She said sarcastically.

"I guess you are a bit of a joke" I quipped back

Talia: "oo got me there" she conceded

We went silent again for a little bit and she turned her attention back to out the windscreen.

Talia: "Whats the mood at the house like then after the fight?" 

I was still so gassed and relieved about JJ winning his fight against Weller. Not sure how I  lived through it, even now I got nervous just thinking about the event but knowing it was over and JJ won managed to put those worries to rest. 

Valentines day was yesterday and of course I spent a hella romantic fancy evening with Talia. Plus an equally eventful night if you know what I mean. Well I knew what I mean because I'm thinking...y'know what It was sick yesterday in every way. That was the thought that mattered. But we hadn't really talked about how things had been at the house. She was there last night but we didn't see anyone yanno. But apart from that we focused on each other than whats going on around us. 

"Just kinda positive, nothings really changed to be honest. But that's I guess a thing of how JJ is. Not making too big a deal outta it everyday." 

Talia: "Don't want him to make you nervous just going to the kitchen talking bout the fight huh?" she teased

"allow it" I replied

Talia: "It was so cute seeing you all supporting JJ so much"

"Cringe" I said deadpan but she knew it was sarcasm

Talia: playfully "heyyyy" she pushed my hand off her leg playfully

"What? I wouldn't have been so nervous if you had been any help" That was the major tease

Both of us knew how much I was glad Talia was there with me at the fight.

Talia: "What dya mean" she raised her voice and pitch

I broke the topic of being nervous with one that make me such in a different way

"Iv had alot of stuff about us being there together yanno"

Talia turned more serious now but she still could never break a little bit of a smile.

Talia: "Oh God how bad was it"

"It was alright, mostly people just asking who you were and stuff"

Talia: "I had some stuff about like if we were dating and what not"

"See I really don't mind about people knowing about things, in general not just us, but as long as they don't get in the way y'know" 

Talia: "Are you saying you're OK with us going public, you wanna do a cheesy 'we're dating' video" She laughed and I joined in. 

"I don't want it to be a big thing so we can focus on it being 'our relationship' and anything online is just because you're major part of my life now so why wouldn't you be there"

Talia: "Ill look for a cheesy Instagram picture then shall I?" She giggled 

"I just wanna make sure you're gonna be OK" I put my hand back on her leg, letting her know I was serious "My audience can be REAL mean and I don't want that to affect you" 

Talia: "Well as long as what they say aint true then we'll be fine" she made a fair point. Every mean Youtube comment was usually just BS. 

I took my eyes of the road for a second to give her a brief kiss. I was so lucky to have her I thought.

"we can just put a little something on your Instagram or whatever of you want"

Talia: "Start off easy?"

Break the seriousness I thought "No because that way barely anyone'll see it" I laughed

Talia: "I mean you're not wrong" She laughed too

She was on her phone for a minute or so thinking intently looking at the screen. 

"Thinking hard?" I laughed

Talia: "What d'you think?" She showed me her phone screen with a picture that she asked Freya to take at the Copper box

"Cute" I said simply, then immediate realised what I said

"Hang on, I don't say that" 

Talia: "Awwwwww SIMON!" She got excited and pulled a puppy face.

"Chill" I said trying to cover it up.

After a brief pause "HaViNg a GiRlFiNd ChAnGeD yOu" I said incredibly sarcastically.

She erupted with laughter.

Talia regained composure and tapped a few more times on her screen. Upon tapping for the last time I heard my phone ding in my pocket to a notification.

"Must be a post from Talia Mar" 

Talia: "Secret's out" She said looking happily at me

I glanced at her then tried to wriggle my phone out my pocket to unlock it.

I unlocked it and it redirected to Talia's post after I clicked the notification to see the post.

"Cringe" I said jokingly.

We both laughed but I can't lie, I'm nervous about how this is gonna go down.