XXXIII - Return Surprise

I woke up again with my arm feeling the lifeless cold side of the bed. At home that would be filled with a certain someone. Who am I kidding, as much fun as I was having here in Dubai and did have in Abu Dhabi, I constantly was wishing Talia could be here too, So knowing I would get to see her in a day or two was comforting. Really trying to stretch for a silver lining on dealing with a slight hangover and impending plane journey as today's planned activities. ughhhhhhhh. 

And with that I threw off the white duvet and had to amp up myself to now have a cold shower. Yep, definitely missing home and her now I laughed internally. Not to myself, out-loud in a hotel room - That's weird. 

* Pulling up in the dark outside the Sidemen House *

With the 7 hour flight, and then 1 hour car journey taking the bulk of my day. I couldn't wait to collapse and sleep for 12 to 14 hours in my own comfy bed after a nice hot shower. To brighten my mood even more I saw Talia's car parked outside. 

The November cold pricked my skin, making me want that hot shower even more. But the thought that Talia might be here helped get me in the door a tiny bit faster too.

I closed the door and heard, as per usual, anyone downstairs was gathered in the kitchen. Abandoning my case by the stairs, I decided to show I'd survived the plane journey with a 'Hello'.

Josh: "Welcome back" he greeted me while putting whatever he was having for dinner in the oven.

Cal: "you'lright mate?" He asked embracing me in a quick bro hug

"Yea decent, Tired but decent. You all good?"

Cal: "Yea cool thanks"

Josh: "Alright"

Vik: "Fine thanks"

I gave Vik a quick hug too then Josh came round the Island to do the same routine.

Vik: "Good trip?"

"Yea It was sick, did loads of stuff but all I want is a shower and to sleep for ages"

Josh: "Yeaaaa about that"

"Sup?" 

Josh: "The Hot water's off 'til lunchtime tomorrow"

"Ughhhhhh" I groaned, my tiredness not help keep me from venting frustrating

"Oh well then, I'm just gonna sleep til gone midday then. Later guys"

Vik: "Bye"

Cal: "Cya"

Josh: "later mate"

I made my way back to collect my case and head upstairs. Sarah was coming down the stairs in the meantime so I exchanged a friendly hello but without being rude, didn't stop to talk. At this point now all I really just wanted was sleep.

I arrived at my door and pushed it open to be met with a camera. Oh No, of all things why now I thought. But all that went away immediately after I clocked who was behind the camera.

Talia began laughing and I couldn't help join in. I'd wanted to see her, hear her voice and laugh for what felt like ages. 

I thought she was dramatic sometimes wow.

My entire room had been...Halloweenified? 

I know Talia Likes Halloween but...

"WHYYYYYY" I said while laughing

Talia: "I redecorated" She said with a tiny laugh and a smirk

"Why would you do this to someone" 

Talia: "Don't you like it? You know I like spooky month" she said perkily 

"Y'know I saw your car outside and I was like 'oh what a nice surprise' and then..." I laughed and groaned at the same time "ughhh why" I laughed again

Talia: "Well welcome home, enjoy the clean up"

"Wait no, you're doing that"

Talia: "Nah that's part of the prank" She smirked and held in a laugh

She came over and gave me a little peck that I returned, Realising fully now, how much I had actually missed her in that week or so.

Talia: "Welcome back"

"You already said that"

Talia: "did I already say i'm not cleaning this up?"

"yes" I chuckled

"I'm tired, all I wanted was to sleep after a hot shower and they said there's no hot water either"

Talia: "Oh thank God I was worried I was going to have to find a way to tell you after this"

"Ughhhh Sleep it is then"

Talia: "You can sleep with the doll and disease candle"

She picked up the candle she'd stepped on and threw it at the doll in my bed

Talia: "Night, Love you, Welcome homeeee!" She snuck out the room

I was Fuming. But had a smile on my face as I followed her out the room then collapsed on my bed.

"Ow!" The candle pricked me in the back.

I threw it away then rolled back to go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even gonna comment on the gaps between updates at this point. I'm really Sorry if you care enough about this story to be upset w/ me lmao. I kinda tried. Ish. I mean this is here, even though its short. 

Also. 25 THOUSAND. 25,000. two-five

wot O_o

With this kinda upload schedule anyone would think i'm Harry in disguise, AND SOMEHOW THIS HAS 25k READS. 

I have no words, besides these ones ^

TY tho <3 

See you in 2 months when I have new ideas ... I don't know if i'm joking or not so don't assume i'm joking ... or am I?