Unexpected

Jpov
I walked over to her, and then she told me the results. The results will change our lives for ever.

Bpov
I looked at the pregnancy test and then looked at jughead and i started to cry, of happiness. I am pregnant juggie i said to him. Then he hugged me and also started to cry. Really baby, he asked me full of happiness? Yeah jug we are having a baby. I started to kiss him so he knew how happy i was with me being pregnant. I am carrying our little baby in my tummy, i say while me and jug both put our hand on my tummy. Thats so amazing he said.

Jpov
Betty is just pregnant with my baby,
I cant believe it I didn't knew you could be so happy. I have only been so happy when betty said yes to be my girlfriend.
But this is big, just like her tummy in a couple months. Whats going to look so great, everything is getting so well. The rest of the night me and betts laid in bed looking at our little miracle pregnancy and eat snacks.

Next day
Bpov
I wake up in jugheads arms and right after i fell the need to throw up, i ran to the bathroom and threw up. After a couple seconds I feel that jughead was holding my hair and was rubbing my back. You okay he asked ,yes i said.
I wasn't saying the truth but he is going to blame himself so i told him i was fine. Just some morning sickness thats all i said to him. Okay but if you need anything then i get that for you okay?
I stayed quite for a second babygirl he said uhh yeah i tell you when i need something.

should i get you some food babygirl he asked me yeah will you please .

jpov

of course i said what will you like princess could you get me a burger from pop's she asked.

sure i be back in 20 minutes, love you. i love you too jug my sick princess mumbeld back to me.

i kissed her forehead and grabbed my keys, stept on my moter cycle and ride to pop's to get my pregnant girlfriend a burger from pop's