Baby shopping

Bpov
Me and v got to the mall and got right into the first baby store we saw i looked around for a little and then i laid my eyes on a cute little girl shirt with daddy's princess on it i threw it in the shopping cart because I thought it was cute. The v hold up a basic pink shirt with mommy's little girl on it omg that's so cute v put in the cart pls. We got to a few more stores and bought a lot of stuff for mine and jugs little girl and then got home . V sat me off at my and jugs house and left . juggie i am home i yelled upstairs because I didn't see him. Hey baby you are home early I thought you would be out all day I laughed.
No silly i was done shopping and i was tired our little girl was kicking all the time. Awww i am sorry princess jug said.

Jpov
i was upstairs and then i heard my beautiful princess yell my name . Hey baby you are home early i said to her because i thought she was gonna be gone all day . No silly I was done shopping and i was tired our little girl was kicking all the time she said laughing. Awww i am sorry princess i said to her. About that how are my girls i said smiling, she is great and you i said i am fine too juggie. I hugged her and kissed her cheek, she then started walking to the kitchen counter and started pulling everything out the bags. Wow you bought a lot of baby stuff i said . Yeah our little baby girl needs to have everything right she said, of course princess.

Bpov
Me and jug looked at all the stuff i had bought for the baby he was getting so excited to meet the baby. I could get that he was going to be a father and he always wanted to be a father and now that dream is coming out. Hey baby what you thinking off you look a little sad he said , oh nothing i said . it's not nothing if you start tearing up all off sudden. "IT IS NOTHING JUG JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE" i yelles at him and then i run upstairs crying because all the emotions were getting to much for me right now.