Staying at the hospital

Jpov
Betty kept crying in my chest till i saw alice and my dad came in there car. Omg betty you okay her mom said to betty. No mom i am not she said through crying it was so sad to see her crying so much. she was so helpless I couldn't do anything to help her. Baby we are going inside to check if our little girl is okay i said to her she nodded so I picked her up and put her in the wheelchair. I ride her inside and my dad and alice following us, dad can you sign her up please of course jug. Me, betty and alice waited till my dad signed betty up. "You can go to room 203 and wait there for a little then the nurse will come and look if the baby is okay" the front desk lady said. Okay thank you me and betty said while already walking to the room , we are her betts the gonna check if she is okay just lay on this bed i said to her .

Bpov
I laid down on the bed and then the nurse came up to us and to shake our hand. So betty why did you come to the hospital i heard you were bleeding before and was having really bad cramps. Yeah but that's over now but i am still worried about the baby because I think i did something wrong to her i said tearing up. Jug squeezed my hand a little so i knew I didn't need to be scared or nervous. Thank you for being always here for me juggie i said to him with a little smile. i promised you when we started dating i would Always care for you, and and from the moment you where pregnant i cared about you even more and the baby of course he said. i started tearing up more because he was being so sweet to me and about him becoming a dad in a few months . okay lift your shirt up so we can check on the baby the  nurse said to me so i did of course. then she put the machine on my already big baby bump and started to look . she is okay i sight in relieve that my little girl was okay so i kissed juggie soft but passionate. she is okay jug i said to him in a relieved voice, yeah she is baby i am so happy about that he said.