Sick!!

Bpov
I was so bored without jug so i just rubbed my belly and started talking to the baby.
I didn't know jug was already back and was standing behind me . Listening to what i was saying.

Jpov 
I came back from pop's and saw my beautiful betts saying sweet things as, i love you, you be so loved when you here to our baby. I was so happy to see her happy.
Babygirl i said hey jug our little one is kicking she said with a smile.
Already?  yes come feel she said.
Omg thats so amazing ,but doesn't it hurt i asked her. No it doesn't juggie don't worry she said. Okay but i think if you can feel it kicking then you need to be around 7/10 weeks. Because early in the pregnancy you cant feel that.

Bpov
Jug told me about how far along i should be and then I remembered that we didn't even go to a doctor. Juggie should we make a appointment for the baby, because they need to check it.
Of course should i call? He asked me
Yes pls i said. Will jug was walking to the kitchen to grab the phone, i fell they need to throw up again. I run to the bathroom. Right after i got there I threw up, I didn't even eat anything, so it felt even more bad.
Suddenly i hear jug talk to me in a sweet, worried voice .You okay betts? He asked me, no i am not jug i feel so sick. Would you like to rest?

Jpov
Would you like to rest i asked her. She lightly nodded her head, okay sweetie i bring you to bed. I walked upstairs with my sick fragile girl in my arms she is so helpless. I feel so bad for her that she needs to get trough this. When i got in our room I laid her down and grabbed her pajamas and put it on her so she could rest. When i put here pajamas on is put  the blanket on her and walked downstairs to get here some food.