Appointment

Jpov
I walked downstairs to make my betts some food. When i came downstairs i saw veronica and Archie, looking at me confused. Whats wrong with you guys i asked? Uhm you guys where coming over veronica said. Or where you to busy with having sex with betty .
No the complete opposite she uhmm she was feeling sick. Juggie i heard betty say with a tired and weak voice. Hey baby i said what you doing you should be resting. Its not good for the baby!!

Bpov
Jug you weren't supposed to tell now the want to know everything . Iknow i am sorry, its okay juggie i said . B are you pregnant veronica asked me with a smile. Yes i said with a smile while looking at jug. We so happy about it and feel lucky that we are getting this little baby in our life.
How long are you b veronica asked me, we don't know yet we just know it for a couple days and if be feeling sick so . Oh okay when are you going to the doctors? Today or tomorrow I think jug was calling and then i fell sick and hang up. Right juggie

Jpov
Uhmm yes I couldn't let her do this alone i said to our confused friends.
we get that archie said , but Betty are you alright he asked?
yeah i am now just tired the baby is already taking al my energie betts said with a tired sick voice. baby dont you want to rest a little i can see it ?
no juggie i,m fine

bpov
when jug was talking to me fell dizzy so , i walked to the kitchen and grabbed some water.
after i dronk my water i still felt dizzy en then i passed out and fell on the floor.
everything got dark and i heard jug cry and yell at me, it sound like hours then i feel that someone picked me up. its probably jug who is laying me on a soft place.
i started to open my eyes and start getting up, when jug pusht me down again.
you okay babygirl he asked me while rubbing my face. right away i started to cry and jug pusht me to his chest. its okay babygirl he whisperd in my ear.