Labor

Bpov
Me and jug got home and he brought some snacks upstairs so we could watch a movie with snacks. We were cuddling and kissing all the time we were in our own little bubble. then Jug started talking to the baby "Hey babygirl it's your daddy i love you and your mummy so much i will make sure you both happy and safe". Jug you are gonna be the best dad in the world i said to him, you think he said back.
No i know it, i love you betts i love you too juggie we then kissed.

⚠️If you uncomfortable with birth and stuff skip this ⚠️

4 months later
Jpov
Betty was now 9 months pregnant 9 freaking months she was ready to give birth it could happen at any time now and she was so nervous but excited to meet our baby girl she was in the nursery every day while rubbing her belly and talking to her about how she was gonna be here soon and that she loves her. It was now night when i felt betty turn a couple times so i looked up at her and saw bettys tear stained face. Omg betts you alright why you crying my love i said, it hurts jug i think i am in labor. Omg babe are you serious is she coming this night, yeah she is help me stand up please.

Bpov
Of course here i get the stuff , omg my water just broke i thought "juggggg!!!". What's wrong babe do you have a contraction again, no but my water broke i need to go to the hospital. Let me pack our stuff and then we can go he said hurry i think it doesnt take long till i give birth.
Call my mom !! She needs to come to the house jug, i am calling her. Jug i feel her head coming out already come here, omg baby uhmm what do i do. Jug i think i just need to push she can suffocate, okay do that you can do that. I screamed and pushed and then she was out so i grabbed her and laid her o my chest while crying. Omg betts yo...you did it my love , should i grab a towel to clean you guys up. No jug you are only cleaning our daughter up i shower later just get a blanket ,towel and clothes for her. Of course betts. ⚠️end of  warning ⚠️
Then my mom entered mine and jugs room and saw the blood and the baby and she was shocked. E..elizabeth d..id you do this all alone , i think i did but i also didn't because jug was helping he kept me calm. oh thank god you weren't alone. Betts if got the stuff oh hi Alice how are you, i am good but you guys are not. I am betty and the baby are the ones i am the most worried about, juggie dont we are fine our daughter i just hungry that's why she is crying. how are you gonna feed here do i need to grab a bottle or what do i do, juggie i can feed here you know breastfeeding. Oh yeah sorry betts i kind off forget , its fine jug.
Here baby grab onto it i said to my daughter who was trying to eat, i help you my mom said. She helped me put it in her tiny mouth she then started eating. Omg juggie look how calm she is while i nurse her, yeah it looks amazing and i am so proud of you love. You just gave birth to our beautiful daughter, so my love I wanted to ask you this he said going on one knee. J..ug stop you are joking i said , no i am not princess. Betty cooper were do i start you are the light in my darkness , the love of my life , the mother of my child. I love you so much and can't imagine my life with out you and i know this is not how you imagined getting proposed to but i hooe you will still say yes so i am asking you Elizabeth cooper will you marry me he said while we both had tears in our eyes. Yes juggie i said , really. Yeah. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. Wow jug that's a beautiful ring, only the best for my love. The ring.

Now lets name our beautiful daughter he said

Jpov
I proposed to her and now we gotta name our beautiful daughter my life was fantastic. What do you think of harper she said , i love it.
Harper Elizabeth jones it is , jones don't you want it to be cooper. No jug jones we are engaged now then she will be the only one who is called cooper and we don't want that we both chuckle. This is the baby.

Juggie can you watch her while i shower betty said to me, yeah of course love but dont you need help to get in the shower

Juggie can you watch her while i shower betty said to me, yeah of course love but dont you need help to get in the shower. Yes i do but my mom is gonna help me, okay but be careful because I still need to marry you we all chuckled . I will. So betty got in the shower when harper started crying and screaming so loud when i said "calm down sweetie you are perfectly fine" she slowly calmed down when i put her close to me. Then betty and Alice came back betty with her bathrobe on looking tired as hell of course she was but i felt kinda bad. How did it feel to have a shower , it was so nice jug how is harper. She is amazing she cried a little but that's fine i said , awww thats so good of her. After that we just relaxed on our bed which I cleaned up of course. Me and betty are so happy for this new little adventure with harper which was gonna be hard but i am so ready for it.

So I haven't updated since January because I didn't have inspiration but now i do so here a extra long one because i also hit the 1,1k readers on this story thank you will update soon again