Going back to the hospital!!

You guys will hate me after this
Jpov
Mom we need to go to the hospital right now, she was okay 10 minutes ago and now she is laying here on the floor. I picked her up and hold her body to mine ,and then i got up with her and put her in the car. It will be okay I whispered in her ear even do i know she cant hear me .  When we got there i run to a nurse, they were doing some check ups on her . Then they took her to a room .

2 hours later
Jpov
They came back with the results they told me that betty needed to stay in the hospital for a while. She was real sick, the babbies could die she could die. Tears ran down my cheeks, i was terrified my babbies are in danger i could lose them.  Then my mom hugged me and i started to cry. Its okay jug my mom said , no its not they can fucking die . I cant lose her she is the love of my life mom . Did you have this when you had me or jb i asked her. Yes a kind of same . Okay , i felt a little relieved . Then the nurse who helped betty earlier came and told me betty was awake. I almost run to the room and then i saw my beautiful girlfriend. Hi baby she said, I immediately walked to her and hugged her tight. Missed me baby she said , yes you have no idea i said tearing up a little . Awh my little man is crying over me, you so sweet.

Bpov
I kissed his forhead and hold his face in my hands. And whipped his tears away.
You okay baby he mumbled in my ear , yes juggie i am perfectly fine.
But are the babbies I asked worried. The babbies uhmm sorry baby I didn't ask yet he said. Can you ask them pls , im scared. Of course babygirl he said and walked off to ask how our babbies are. He came back with a nurse . Because they didnt really know how our babbies where , and i am scared something is wrong with them. Then they put the ultrasound machine on my belly and she looked scared . Whats wrong are they okay i asked . Uhmm i dont know how to tell you guys this. Now i got even more scared i looked at jug and saw he was scared too. One of them died i am sorry for your loss the nurse said.