Juggie sick

Bpov
Me and jug woke up and jug looked really sick . You okay babes I asked him, yeah i think i just have the flu or something. I have a really bad headache but its okay baby i am more worried about you from last night. Don't be worried juggie i am okay i feel fine but you are not. Do you want to shower together so we can wake up a little more. Yeah can we , of course baby we always can i said. Then we got to the shower and undressed ourselves then got in the shower . Jug just looked at my baby bump , we haven't seen each other naked in so long and if i am honest i felt a little uncomfortable i was scared he thought my body was ugly now.  What's wrong babygirl he asked me and i just looked sad to the ground. Hey is it because of the baby's gender he said , no of course not jug i just feel like you don't love me that you have been lying to me . And that you think my body is ugly now i am pregnant he looked at me and I could see the pain in his eyes. Baby you know i will always love you and i will always think you beautiful babygirl.

Jpov
Betty thought I didn't love her but i love her so much that if someone would take her from me i would literally die. She is my everything my princess my love of my life the mother of my baby. And i think she is perfect all the time when she was sick or pregnant i didn't care she was beautiful.

After the shower

Jpov
Juggie is this cute for today betty asked me of course you look cute in everything i said with a smirk on my face. Iknow you think i am cute all the time but i need to get out today me and and v are going shopping for us and the baby. Iknow princess but you look really good in that so you can go out in it i mean it i said to her. I knew she always felt insecure about her self