Princess you gone be okay

Jpov
While is was talking to her she started crying I didn't know what was going on with her. Baby you okay i said to her, i am so so sorry juggie that i made you worried . Its gone be okay princess i am not mad at you i knew you felt that way about yourself. I should be more around you and our little baby , no you are around already much i only want you to be there al time in the last month. Of course princess i will be there all the time till the baby is born. Jug we are going to find out the baby's gender in 2 weeks , yeah that's so amazing yeah it is juggie.

2 weeks later
Bpov
Jug you ready for the gender reveal party, yeah i am betts so excited to find out if we are having a little baby boy or girl. Me too jug then we can make the baby room , isn't that early baby he said no it's not jug and what if it is . Nothing princess if you like to do it early then we do it early promise he then kissed my cheek.
Jug I'm 11 weeks and already so big , you think he said yeah its not that its a little bump anymore thats true baby.
Jpov
Okay we are going to announce the gender of our little baby . We count from 3 to 1 and then we pop this partypopper . 3.....2.....1 *pop omg its a

Sorry for the cliffhanger i wanted to do this for so long monday you guys get to know what the having let me know what you think in the comments