Emotions

Jpov
Betty just yelled at me i was so in shook she never yelled at me i got upstairs and then i heard her cry she cried so much I didn't know why she was crying . Baby you okay i asked her she started crying harder and the only time i heard her cry so much was when our other baby died. What's wrong princess, its just that i think I won't be a good mom to our daughter and that she will hate me. No no betty she will love you so much why would you think that i said while i wiped away her tears and just looked at my beautiful pregnant girlfriend who was now crying in bed.

Bpov
Right after i got upstairs jug came upstairs i was still crying when he sat next to me .
And i told him what was going on but then i got  so angry again and started screaming at him again. "JUST GO AWAY JUG I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE " and again " JUST GO SLEEP AT ARCHIES OR SOMETHING I DONT WANT YOU HERE" betty baby calm down its okay i love you so much and the baby does to he said calming me down . Just scream one more time and then we done okay baby he said in a sweet voice and then I screamed one last time . I started crying again because i hated myself for yelling at him he is my love of my life i never ever yell at hin and now i did . Sshh its okay baby you okay he said in my ear while giving me little kisses on me cheek.

Jpov
Betty was just having a panic/depression atack then she just yells and cries but it was never this bad but it was now so I thought we could watch a movie together. Baby do you wanne watch a movie with me you can choose what movie i said with a smile on my face . Lets watch beauty and the beast ( one of my favorite movies ) yeah that's great princess i hope our little one likes it too i said joking around. I then kissed her head and her belly and said i love you guys so much i will protect you with my life.