caring

jpov
Betty and i were talking while my dad and alice watched us , then the nurse came back and told us Betty needed to stay here for a week to see if they can find out why this happened. Okay betty said she was kind off sad because she hated hospitals it reminded her of our other baby who died early in the pregnancy. i saw she was tearing up but i calmed her down, betts its okay princess. they take care of you and i am here i promise you i wont leave your side baby. Promise you don't leave while i am here because I don't want to be alone in this hospital it reminds me of our angel in heaven. I know it does baby , it reminds me too i said while giving her a kiss on her soft lips.

Bpov
I hugged him after he kissed me and then told my mom and fp to get me and jug some clothes to wear and some other stuff so we can stay with each other. Then we called archie and veronica because we wanted them to now that i was okay . But veronica acted weird like she wanted to tell me something but didn't now how to say it. V what's wrong you acting weird today is there something i should know , uhmm no she said . Can me and arch visit you and jug we wanne talk a bit , uhhh sure v why not. But like is it bad what you are going to say to us i said , maybe but I think you be happy she said.