Trouble

Jpov
When Betty and i got at the hospital i stopt the car and then betty screamed again. "Jugggg it hurts something is wrong with the baby " she said through crying and screaming. Try to breath baby you gonna be okay i said to her stroking her hair. Betts i am getting you a wheelchair stay calm i be back before you know it on my way I called veronica ,archie,my parents and her mom so they would come to the hospital because she needed them right now. Alice its me jug uhmm me and betty are at the hospital right now she was having the worst cramps ever and was bleeding so I brought her here and now i am getting her a wheel chair could you call my dad. Omg of course jug i call him and tell him to come are you with her right now she said . No i am going to her now i said back to Alice , go to her now she can't do this alone yeah i do bye. Betts i am here i said to her , juggie i think the pain is slowly fading away she said relieved. That's fine baby but we still need to make sure our little girl is okay .

Bpov
After jug left to get a wheelchair the pain faded away i was so relieved but now the only thing i wanted to know was is my little girl okay is was worried about her maybe she died maybe i did something wrong I started panicking then jug came back. Betts i am here he said juggie the pain its fading away i said to himhe got really happy but then my face got scared and he noticed and asked if i was okay. Yeah i am but i am worried about our little girl what if something's wrong what if i did something wrong i said. Maybe i hurt her jug i am scared is said and cried agains his shoulder.

Hi guys so you all thought i was going to kill betty or the baby never ever i will do that because then i would cry so i am sorry to worry all you guys up but then you know everything will be fine next part coming soon