Already having contractions

Jpov
Its now 9 weeks later and betty was now 20 weeks already i still can't believe that there is a baby in her belly and that we will have a baby in 3/4 months. Then i heard betty yell my name from upstairs i run to her because I always did while she was pregnant. Baby what's wrong why are you screaming I said to her . It freaking hurts jug I don't know what to do they can't be contractions rigtht. No no i said stuttering but all i thought was wasn't she getting contractions. Uhhm baby I don't think this is okay you can't have contractions already i said panicking i didn't now what to do because she needs another 4 months till birth. Aaaahhhh jug it hurts i think we need to go to the hospital right now maybe i am in labor she said . I got worried what if she was really having contractions already then the baby could die she was to early she was still tiny as hell . Aaaahhhh jug i think she is dying inside me jug my mom told me this , that if you have really early contractions then the baby could be in serious danger . Omg i am bleeding juggie i am scared she said. she looked down looking at the blood coming out of her she was really scared i saw that but I couldn't really do anything about it .