Are they happy??

JPOV
They just looked at us while betty began crying. Its okay sweetie my mom said i was a little shook that she was so calm . Then my mom, dad and jb came and hug both of us.
We so happy for you guys, yesterday when you called of then i knew something was up with you too. I hugged betty , because i was still so freaking happy that we are going to have two babies soon. In 7 months there will be two little baby's crawling around.
How far a long are you my dad asked , around 7 weeks almost 8 betty said. She smiled at me then she hugged me and laid her head on my chest. I kissed her head because ,i was proud of myself for having this cute girl who is carrying my babbies.
Then betty got up and start walking to the toilet , you okay baby i asked. Uhmm yeah she said but i saw that she was pale and knew she was feeling sick. You sure , no then she run to the toilet and throw up . Awhh babygirl its okay.

Bpov
I was feeling so sick again, I didn't want jug and his family to worry about me while i was sick. Juggie i want to go home i need to sleep the babbies are making me tired . Uhmm yeah ofcourse we can go home he said. Jug walked to his parents and told them I wasn't feeling well and that we were going home so i could rest a little. He then came back and helped me stand up , when we were walking a really bad kramping shoot in my back and i fell down.Jug immediately got to me , betts you okay .
I closed my eyes from the pain i was having.

Jpov
You okay baby i asked her worried and she didn't answered . I started yelling at my mom because i was sure something was wrong with my 3 babbies . Mom please hurry this is not okay , i started crying and screaming.