4. STOPPING A PEST 4.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
-Rob Siltanen

Chapter 4: STOPPING A PEST
RECAP
' Told you that you shouldn't have trust that filthy stinkin human, Dib. All he tell is LIES!! LIES I TELL YOU!! ' a voice said in Irken inside my mind. As I stare at my hands. " Zim now know... " I answered. As the voice in my mind laughed. Not the usual laugh that I have it sounds more... Savage and cruel. Making me flinch. ' Good. Remember, once an Invader always an Invader. ' the voice said again. Before leaving me on my own.

- ZIM POV -
It's start with one, and then hundreds, it turns to thousands and perhaps million in few minutes. As I watch them hit to the ground and wall, staining everything around them. As if it mark their territory.

Rain, I never like them. They always cold. But somehow burns me whenever it touch my skin. I never like the unfamiliar feeling of cold near me. Or how the sounds of rain makes me daze. Or how the scenery makes me think that pain is always there. That I will never succeed. I prefer fire, warm and soothing. Makes me feel... Fulfilled, makes me feel that I am enough. I am perfect the way I am.

Turning my gaze away from the window, I March to the lab.

A quarter of the ship has finished. I can't do anything more than that, since I haven't receive any components from Skoodge yet. Perhaps, I the mighty Zim should make sure that my plan won't get screw by The Dib.

" Master? A strange orange boy want to meet you " " What the- Gir! Don't let stranger in without my permission! " I scolded, as I watched the robot laughing like an idiot. My attention turn to the boy next to him. Orange hair, and red eyes- " Keef?!" I shouted out of suprise as I earn a surprise hug. That I immediately push him away.

"What are you doing here for, Keef?" I glare at him, activating my blaster from my PAK. Watching the boy every movement. A wide smile tugging on his face, as he stare at me like he used too.

Shouldn't he be chasing the squirrel. Did my invention broke again? Or did he successfully fight of my invention programming?

" I come to meet you Zim!! You're my favorite!!" The boy shouted, in excitedly. Making me deactivated my blaster. And stare at him, with confusion. " You're not mad at Zim for taking Keef's eyes?"

" Why should I be mad at Zim? You give a gift. And this eye's can do a lot more than my real eye's. And wow, Zim I didn't know you are very chaotic Irken. " " Of course, I am Zim!!"

- 3RD PERSON POV -
The Irken shouted out of pride with a very cute pose. Earning a smirk from the orange haired boy, as he scan for Zim information with his new eye's. ' A THREAT TO IRK ' Is all written in red from his vision. " But seriously, what do you want from me Keef? I don't have time for playing stupid human game. " The Irken said, while waving his hand's, to show that time is ticking.

" I just want to be your friend Zim. " Which earn another loud shout from Zim. " Zim need no friend. Friends only make you weak. And trusting someone is a mistake!!" It was Loud, clear, and somehow sounds a lil sad to Keef. That Zim already trusted someone and it's not him. But never mind, he won't mind it. He will earn the small Irken trust again.