Chapter 14 - 16

Dib and Zim is slowly falling in love with each other- I am eliminating the unnecessary plot and merge some of the chapters so we can get a quick ZADR progress. And I already have the last chapter planned out :)

Chapter 14 : THE BLOOD IN HIM
Chapter 15 : THE ADRENALINE
Chapter 16 : DISBELIFE
RECAP
Tak immediately typed on her keyboard and her eyes suddenly widened when she saw an information and smirked. " I found a solution about us being outnumbered. " Tak said and showed a blue screen of IRK is needing help.

- 3RD PERSON POV -

14

" isn't that.... " Dib said shocked when he stared at what's on the screen. Tak only nod and quickly piloting the ship to another destination. " Are you sure that they will help us? " Dib asked in a doubtful tone.

After all, this is Irk they are talking about. They are heading to Irk because on the screen said The Tallest need some help. All the system in Irk and other planet that is belong to the Irken race is malfunctioning and no one have any idea how to fix it and their supplies keep getting rob by unknown alien. " Aren't you a genuis, Dib? You should help them fix stuff so they can be on our side to stop Zim crazy plan. " Gaz commented while looking at Dib. Dib only shrugged. " I don't know Gaz. Irken technology is different. But I'll try. " Dib said in hope.

Tak then stared at space, nothing interesting has happened in her life beside Zim manage to take over the world. Which isn't really a glorious thing to be proud of because Zim's have some backing when he is invading planet Urth. A proud Irken soldier is the one who take over the planet without anyone's help. This also make Tak questioned Zim pride. Zim is a prideful person. So how come he asked other people help? If Tak have a choice, she doesn't want to get involved with anything that is related to Zim. But still, Tak prefer to have her stuff back and some bonus rather than stuck in a foreign planet as a waiter. The memories of it give Tak shiver and disgust.

'An Irken soldier that can take many people down and conquer a whole planet alone become a waiter?! What a joke' is all Tak can think of when it comes to Makaz " Let's make one thing clear. I am only doing this for the deal. After we stop Zim, let's get rid of him and then we can go on our own path and pretend that we don't know each other. "  Tak explained. The two in the back only agreed. After seeing what Zim actually capable of, they rather get rid of Zim or send him to a far away planet than keeping him on Earth.

" Strange... I thought you're gonna argue with me, Dib. " Tak said in a quite surprised tone while adjusting her seat. Her words only make Dib confused and raise an eyebrow. Dib folded his arms in front of his chest and finally asked " Why would I even argue with you, Tak? "

Tak glance at Dib for a sec before focusing on piloting the ship, " ya know.... because you're Zim's mate ". After hearing that Dib face turned red, and he is shocked. While Gaz laugh at Dib tomato face. " I knew it, you're so gay for Zim. "

" N-No I am not!! Why did you both think that I like Z-Zim?! He is my enemy. " Dib stuttered while trying to defend himself. But Gaz only shakes head head while smirking. Tak somehow unconvinced with Dib words and said " Your stutter said otherwise. If you really hate Zim. You could have get rid of him ages ago before I even arrive on Urth for the first time. Heck even after I stuck in another planet, you still have time to get rid of him. So tell me Dib... do you really hate Zim? Or like him? " Tak don't understand why the human still lie when his relationship with Zim is so obvious.