Chapter 25 - 32

Sorry for the delay .  More ZADR, and a bit of RAPR, scene in this chapter. This is a long chapter with 5000+ words. Please, Ignore the grammatical error. :)

Chapter 25 : XXX AND HIS INTENTION
Chapter 26 : FOOLISH HUMAN
Chapter 27 : NOT ENOUGH
Chapter 28 : TERMINATE A REBEL
Chapter 29 : THE PRISONER ESCAPE
Chapter 30 : HUNTING DOWN A DEER
Chapter 31 : THE PROJECT FINALLY DONE
Chapter 32 : INCOMPETENT LEADER

RECAP
Zim smirked and handing a blueprint and two tubes of liquid to him. One of the tubes is Dib's blood. The vortian look at the blue print and gasp. " Is this? - " " shh... Don't speak about it. There's eyes and ears everywhere. Don't spoil my plan . " Zim smirked. " Do we have a deal? " Zim asked the vortian agreed and sign the contract. " What you actually don't know is Zim already manage to take over Vort from the Irken Empire . I will send someone to take you there. Some of your people is there already. " Zim said.

" began operation phase 2 "

[ STARTING OPERATION PHASE 2 ]

[ ARE YOU READY? ]

[ YES ]         [ NO ]

- 3RD PERSON POV -

25 - 32

It's been a few weeks or month, maybe? and Dib still stuck in his prison cell. He already try many methods to escape but somehow Zim know all his movements. Making him wonder HOW- " I see no surveillance system here. There's not even a guard in the hallway!! How come Zim always know my plan?! " Dib shouted as he gritted his teeth while gripping the cell metal bars. His voice echoes around. But he didn't mind that. It's not like anyone is here to hear him anyway. There's nothing but silence all day, making Dib almost lose his mind.

Most of the days, he only get up, eat whatever Zim's minion have bring to him, try to escape, got captured and throw back in his cell again, take a bath, have a talk with the empty hallway and finally sleep. And repeat like the cycle like a never ending loop. " I probably have gone crazy already!! Ha!! How unfortunate!! How long has it's been?! A few days!! A week?! A month?! " Dib said in sorrow while sitting in the cold tiles hugging his knee.

He don't know what is happening out there. Did the tallest send reinforcements? Are they still fighting? Or Zim already won every last battle?

He lost track of time, he didn't even know if it's day or night. His cell can't be called bad in his opinion. There's a bed with stars bed cover, a pillow and blanket with the same theme. A small desk, laptop and chair. On the side of the wall there's bookshelves and some snacks, and a big mirror. Making it look like a bedroom, Dib snorted in disgust. Another version of prison. Not even a laptop and snacks can cheer him up. Gaz night gonna tolerates it if there's games. But not him. Standing up Dib went in front of the mirror.

Messy black hair, and a broken glasses from yesterday, maybe, when he try to escape but fall face flat on the floor tiles. Not socializing with anyone for a long time has given Dib a side effect. Of talking to himself. That's not the worst part. Dib clenched his both hand. He doesn't know why but every time Zim visit his cell. That is rarely. He somehow feel happy?

Dib covered his face with his both hands and groan. " keep it together Dib " he mumbled to himself. Before turning away when he hear the door got opened. ' Great... it's probably space boy again. ' Dib thought. His eyes widened when he saw someone he unexpected to visit him. " Keef? " he said in disbelief.