6. KNOWING ??? 6. [1/2]

Sometimes you gotta let go, if they care about you. They'll come back. If not, then it's a goodbye. :)

Chapter 6 [1/2] : KNOWING ???
RECAP
Zim let the words sink into his Irken head, before saying, " Zim don't know what is this affection means. But Zim love attention and this feeling. So Zim will let you do the 'kissing'. So be thankful. " Zim said out of pride. Making an impact to two people, Keef more happy and Dib more angry.

- ZIM POV -
School is over, I am right now trying to finish the rest of my ship with the spare parts that I just got few minutes ago. And to my surprise Skoodge is coming along too. Using my pak legs to attach the last part of the metal and screwing the bolt up to shut them up nice and shut. Before turning around to face Skoodge my old friend. " and what are you doing here again? Zim need not your assistance on taking over Earth. " Skoodge only look at me with this mix emotions of look. Half and half confused and serious look. He look stupid.

" You're making me sneak on one of our Irken army base to steal the spare parts shipment to sector G07-15. And now you're telling me to go back home? " Skoodge asked in a serious tone which make me look at him ridiculously. " Well duh. Your service is no longer required. So you can go back to Irk and do whatever slave job you're doing. " I said and earn a look of boredom from Skoodge.

" You don't get it do you, Zim? " Skoodge said while looking at me sharply. " I have done a serious crime by stealing a shipment from the almighty tallest the ruler of Irk. And you just expected me to go back Irk and get caught? " He said while motioning his hand to a now empty box that previously filled with spare parts and then the completed built ship.

Making me sigh and walk to the monitor screen. And check on the last thing I did from the history section. " Zim already deleted the footage in every part of the sector and the shipment ship. The pilot was thrown to sector GH22 out of the solar system, to have extra precautions I even let my old friend to keep an eye on him. " I said and then look at him.

Skoodge then fidgeting his finger nervously making my eye twitch in annoyance. He is a great invader, great commander but his fear always catch up with him. Haunt him like a bee and a flower patch. Like a mouse and a cat in a chase. Like taco and Gir. It's can't be avoided. It's fate.

But still his fear of getting caught is giving Skoodge a bad look. His sweaty face and pale green skin. I can't believe a guy like him can be an invader.

And right before he can say anything. Gir just rush in and shouted like no tomorrow. Like it's the last day of the Earth. Which is annoying sometimes and now it's my antenna turn to twitch. " Gir shut it!! You're making my ears hurt. " I shouted. Making my robot look sad but then smiled like an idiot he is.

" Masteeeer want a taco?!! " the robot shouted a bit louder this time while showing me his taco which I look at disgust. Not a fan of taco. I groaned and push the taco away from my face. " No Gir I don't want your taco. "

" And you. Why aren't you leaving? " I said while pointing my finger to Skoodge who is still in my lab. " Zim let me help you with your plan. " " I don't need anyone assistance on taking over this stinkin planet Skoodge !! " I shouted in rage. It didn't even make Skoodge flinch maybe his fear phase already over.

" Look Zim. I don't want to go back to Irk and I don't like this monarchy system the tallest is playing. And you don't like how the tallest treat you. So let's partner up. And make the tallest red and purple fall from their throne. " Skoodge said which makes me to think a lil. We have the same goal. So why not? So we shake hands like those in the tv commercial and get back to work.

TO BE CONTINUED...