Chapter 33 - 46

After this there's only chapter 47 - 49 left to be published ( the ending of this fanfic ). I'll publish the last chapter when this post get at least 16 votes!!

Chapter 33 : THE THREAT MESSAGE
Chapter 34 :THE SAME PERSON
Chapter 35 : HE IS TRULY CHAOTIC
Chapter 36 : OPERATION PHASE 3
Chapter 37 : THE REBELLION
Chapter 38 : THE PROPHECY
Chapter 39 : THE PURE IRKEN AMONG THE FAKE
Chapter 40 : TAK AND THE TALLEST
Chapter 41 : TAKING DOWN THE IRKEN
Chapter 42 : BACK UP PLAN
Chapter 43 : HEALING CHAMBER
Chapter 44 : SUPRIZE ATTACK
Chapter 45 : GALACTIC PRISONERS
Chapter 46 : THE TRIAL

RECAP
" Oh!! The clue is the tallest!! The hidden compartment must be somewhere high that only the tallest can open it and others Irken can't . Somewhere where PAK legs can't even help them to reach it!! " Dib said.

33 - 46

" Good thinking Dib. Your brain finally function for once. " Gaz said in sarcasm. Making Dib quickly stare at Gaz and asking " Is that sarcasm? ". But instead of answering Dib. Gaz only rolled her eyes and pull Tak hand and startling the alien. " I gonna check out on the other place with Tak for the secret compartments. " Gaz said before walking out of the room with Tak that is a bit spaced out from confusion of why out of all people Gaz want Tak to accompany her.

Dib look at the metal door weirdly " okaaaay that was weird. Anyway back to the topic we should start searching the hidden compartments. It should be on the ceiling of the ship. Well that's my opinion " Dib said while looking around.

But suddenly the Armada receive a threat message from Zim.

[ PREPARE FOR YOUR DOOM!!
- Zim ]

Red and Purple can only sigh and help Dib search the hidden compartment that might help the Irken race to not extinct from Zim chaotic plan. " It won't be easy to find the hidden compartment " Purple said while sighing. " I am sure that we can find it!! " Dib said. After A while of absorbing the ship for a while Dib can't seem to find anything weird. Everything look pretty much the same. It's been hours after they keep looking around again and again Dib groaned in frustration. That hidden compartments is his only hope to save his Dad and his planet from Zim hands.

" Told you it will be hard to find. " Purple said with half lid eyes. But Dib already so stressed out that he take off his glasses and throw it to the ceiling. But what happened next make his eyes widened instead of a loud metal sound clashing the glasses. There's no sound at all and the sound effect is more soft and quiet as if it's not made of a metal. " Tallest Red can you check that out? " he asked while pointing at a specific location. Red float up and checking the ceiling and it's indeed not a metal and he successfully opened the hidden compartments that contained a scroll. He then get down and hand it to Dib. Purple only look at scroll in disgust " Who even use paper anymore? That's so outdated "

Unlike Purple, Dib is rather interested on what is written on the scroll . When he opened the scroll he sighed, he can't read Irkens. So he let Khazit translate the scroll. The scroll only said that a pure Irken is more chaotic, more prideful but not just that they have more feelings than ordinary Irken. They are more emotional and that could be used to be Zim's weakness. " Yeah right. " Red said mockingly while rolling his eyes .

" For the love of Irk. Zim is a sociopath. To just do so many bad mistakes without being guilty. If only we know what he likes. We probably could lure him and capture him alive and give him a trial. " Red said . ' What Zim likes? Uhh he likes Gir. That probably will work but Gir is always with Zim. Power? But he already have that- What if I become the bait- that might work- ' Dib thought.