10. OUR SPECIAL PROJECT 10.

Now that " Zim's Little Terror " has end I have time to work on this.

Chapter 10 : OUR SPECIAL PROJECT
RECAP
By the time Red is an inch far from Purple. Purple only stare at him, trying to figure out what is Red trying to do. Red then wrap both of his arm on the back of Purple waist and hug him. " Yeah, yeah, smartass. "

- 3RD PERSON POV -
" What's taking Skoodge so long?! " Zim shouted while staring at his screen in anger. It's been 3 months since Skoodge left. He already broke his 17th mug of the day. And he is worried that this is what human called... ' stress ' is catching up with him. Not to mention how many time the Dib human bother him by sneaking into his lair and break something. The expenses for those things is something Zim don't want to deal with especially after they got into a lot of trouble for stealing a container that belong to the Irkens properties.

Meanwhile in a dark room with only a single big screen illuminating the room. Skoodge have his both eyes squinted as he stared at the screen. It's a good thing that he didn't get demoted to be a drone. But still, here he is. In a dark room trying to concentrate on the task that he have received. The metal door suddenly slide open revealing another Irken in a similar uniform as Skoodge standing between the door frame. The Irken have both of their hands folded in front of their chest as their stare at the other Irken that is working on their screen, " Skoodge, are you done yet?! " the other asked / shouted in annoyance. " In a few minutes. " Skoodge groaned in annoyance. He rather be on Urth than here. But then again their plan won't work if he don't do this.

" Tch... fine!! But, hurry up!! " the other said before turning their back and went back to their assigned station. Skoodge can only sigh and continue his work. What he is doing right now is he is fixing a few system in a SIR unit.

After finally done with it, the SIR unit finally activated and stand up by themselves. Skoodge tiredly look at the robot, " Hmm... come with me. You need to be returned to your master . " Skoodge command before walking out of the room with a robot following behind him. They walk through the hall and turn left to see the earlier Irken. " It's done. " Skoodge said. The Irken was surprised but then relaxed. When see their SIR unit is walking to them. " Finally!! About time!! " the other said before telling Skoodge to go back to his station.

On his way there. Skoodge is amused of how many Irkens running back and forth in worry. Suddenly an Irken stop Skoodge, making Skoodge confused. " There's something wrong with sector 77A my team are assigned to go there. And I want you to keep the data base of the armada safe and not let anyone in or mess with it. " before Skoodge can even say anything the Irken shoved their ID pass to Skoodge and run with their teammates to another part of the armada.

Little did that Irken know, they just gave Skoodge an opportunity to finish his task sooner. Skoodge smirked before heading to the data base and sliding the ID pass. The metal door make a few sounds before sliding it open and shut after he went in. Skoodge look around the room. A large room with many control panel, many large screen of the security system, many precious file is stored here. And the fool have gave him an opportunity to leave this place. Taking a chair on one of the control panel. He quickly type away some codes. And hack into the security system. Before taking out something from his bag that Zim gave him.

He pulled out a ray gun. And he know exactly what it is, a cyber rat. Zim has told him the function of this ray and it's perfect for his mission. Humming a small song, Skoodge turn the ray to high before blasting all of the control panel and the system. Before running out the room and store away the cyber ray. Not long after all of the y'all way is flashing with red light with a loud beeping sound signaling everyone that something is wrong with the armada.