Find out their wife is pregnant with you/ tell their partner they are pregnant

Jonathan

Jonathan is shaking on the spot this is the first time he has been so scared he rather fight with Dio again than have this happen. Erina is puking up, and he doesn't know what to do.

He got a doctor to come to the house after he stopped panicking, and he is sitting silently outside the room where the doctor is checking over his wife, and he is screaming on the inside.

"Mr Joestar" The doctor came out and smiled at him.

"How is she? Is she gonna die? Is there anything I can do?" He asked every question he could.

"Its nothing bad she will be in pain in 9 months time," The doctor told him, and he was confused then he realised what that meant.

"Our second child!" He shouted "Sorry" he apologised for the sudden outburst.

The doctor laughed and congratulated him and told him they should go to the hospital in a couple of weeks time for the first check-up.

Jonathan after this did everything to make his wife comfortable and was very excited to have another child and his son was excited by the news as well and helped his dad look after his mum. She was treated like a queen and Speedwagon started crying when he heard the news.

Joseph

Joseph was having makeup put on his face by his daughter and his wife came home after a visit to the hospital she laughed once she saw his face.

"I look amazing right?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"You do," Suzi told him while giggling.

Holy seemed very happy with the masterpiece she made on his face "She's growing up so fast" Joesph hugged her "I don't want you to grow up."

"I have some good news there will be another one soon," Suzi told him as she held her hand on her stomach.

Joseph ran and picked her up "OH MY GOD!" He shouted happily.

Jotaro

Jotaro is watching his daughter Jolyne while he reads a book about dolphins, but he couldn't get past the first page he was too worried about his wife. She was puking up earlier, and she looked as pale as a ghost he's waiting for her to come home.

"Dad!" Jolyne is trying to climb his leg to get his attention he ruffled her hair, and he put his book down.

The sound of the front door being unlocked got his attention and Jolyne ran straight to the door "Mum!" She shouted happily.

She came in and picked up Jolyne Jotaro looked to her with the same blank expression "So what is it?"

She could hear the worried tone in his voice "There's gonna be another member joining our family" She told him.

He pulled down his hat, so they don't see his smile, and he hugged his wife surprising his daughter with his sudden affection.

Josuke

Josuke is waiting for his wife to finish her check up he is on the phone to his best friend "What if she is dying? I can't live without her!"

"Calm down all she did is throw up that can't be anything life-threatening" Okuyasu reassured him.

"Mr Higashikata" The doctor came out.

"What is it?! Wait don't tell me I can't handle it!" He cried out.

"Congratulations you will be a father soon," He told him and Josuke froze on the spot then ran into the room to his wife while crying.

"I'm gonna be the best dad for them!" He declared while sobbing.

"You will be" She stroked his hair and laughed at how cute he is.

Jolyne

"I think I need to go to the hospital" Jolyne mumbled as she used the toilet to support herself.

She went to the hospital and got a check-up from the doctor "So what's wrong with me?" She asked.

"Nothing is wrong your pregnant" He gave her the wonderful news.

"Really?" She got very excited and bolted out of the hospital once she got home she tackled Anasui.

"I'm pregnant!" She yelled and he picked her up and he was just as excited as her.

Giorno

"I'm pregnant," She told her husband nervously, and he actually spat out his drink.

"I'm sorry I know it's dangerous if any of our enemies find out about this" She panicked.

"You're not lying?" Giorno stood up from his desk.

"No I really am pregnant" She confirmed.

He hugged her "Finally I always wanted my own family" Giorno was excited and has already started making a plan of keeping his wife and child safe.

Dio

"What?" Dio glared at an annoying girl he had a thing with before.

"I'm pregnant," She told him and his expression dropped.

"Not another one" He sighed Dio already has four kids, and they are all boys the only decent one is Giorno and Giorno is the only one he has because all the others have cut off connection from him.

"I won't be able to look after them," She told him honestly.

"Then give them to your parents once they are born," Dio told her.

"I want another sibling" Giorno came over trying to convince his dad.

"No" Dio walked off and Giorno won't let this chance of having a younger sibling slip by.