Friend or foe?

After the event's from yesterday, Peashooter instead of worrying about what happened. Is back into thinking about his proposal, and how he will tell Sunflower. He needed to tell her without going to a crazy mess. Peashooter walks out of his house looking at Sunflower with her now boyfriend Fire Pea. He wonders how she is with that guy who is literally on fire. Another thing, he got interested in her all of a sudden. He doesn't trust this guy, he acts so weird!

He needed some time alone. It seems better, it would maybe calm him down. 

Peashooter pov

I went walking towards the place looking at how things were going. When I walked down the town I realized small changes that made the place feel different.

For example, instead of seeing an open place being lonely as it is. It is filled with some plants and zombies. Either sitting in there on their group or on their own. It is really strange to look at zombies not attacking, but it doesn't mean they wouldn't. They are still wary, couldn't blame them, your enemy is literally walking, not attacking you. I would worry too!!

While getting glances of hatred from zombies, I see Footsoldier chatting with an Engineer. I had an idea to approach them for a nice conversation. It could be a good start, but what do I wanna talk about?

Nevermind, I'll think about later.

I walk up to them getting more glances, and carefully tap the Foot soldiers shoulder. He turns around surprised to see me.

"Um.." Ok perfect I look like an idiot on the first day of school.

"Yes?..." My ex enemy was waiting for an answer. I had to communicate, stop being an idiot!!!!

 I had to communicate, stop being an idiot!!!!

Footsoldier pov

Things felt so strange after the event's from yesterday. First we get to roam around without getting attacked from every corner. Then second, um... nevermind.

"So... Mister knows it all, told me that he wanted to play science math games." My best friend Engineer was yet again complaining about Scientist's obsession with science games. While I was lost in thought...

What will I do in my life?

Engineer pouted "Yo!!! I'm telling you about my life, and you don't care! That's rude..."

Looking at the disappointment in his face I apologized. I didn't care about Scientist shenanigans, so I tried to ignore it. There's nothing wrong with him, he's' a cool guy. But... he just has a random obsession with video games, an Engineer doesn't like games that question his intelligence. While I was continuing my conversation someone patted my shoulder turning around I was in surprise. Peashooter was there being weird as he answered.

"Um..."

Trying to be polite. I asked...

"Yes?.."