Need for a friend

Peashooter in distress goes to Chomper who got a new friend Engineer try to help him with is heart will it work or does he need time alone.

Chomper's pov

It's been weeks when the incident that caused Peashooter to be depressed. I felt bad for the man, what surprised me is that he didn't blamed me for what happened.
I was talking to Engineer about food, that's how we became friend's. We would both go to different places to eat, but that didn't mean that I stopped talking to my girl Toadstool.

"Scientist is weird, but not as weired as his name." Engineer was pointing facts that he hates about scientist.
"What's weired about his name?" I felt like his name was strange-
"Gilbert, like what type of guy has that name? Only a idiot that only stays in his room talking about science." I was amazed that he had a name, I thought they were just those crazy names they had.

"Oh...I didn't knew you had real names like people." Grabbing my bag I take out my snack to eating the whole thing including the wrapper.
"We do, were juat more comfortable with our other names, and by the way my actual name is Patrick." Engineer, or Pactrick got up to fixing his shirt which was going up. While looking for another snack I saw Peashooter walking down with Footsoldier, patting him in the back.
I guess he's still upset.
"Hey guys." A used to be happy proud voice has gone down to a sad low sound. I could tell he was the opposite of himself.

"Still upset dude?" Peashooter looks up to me. "I guess so." Geez the soul was taken out of this guy.
"Do you want to do something fun to cheer ya up?" Patrick asked Peashooter, "because food always works, I think?" Peashooter politely declines the advice.
Peashooter then replies " I think I need time alone." Leaving Me, Patrick, and Footsoldier together in a quiet bunch.

"Guys we need to cheer Peashooter up." Seriously who am I going to watch 15 ways to jump with? That's what me and, Peashooter like to do.
"How about a little party, for zombies and plant's to get along. It could cheer Peashooter up." Patrick answerd, it was actually a really good idea.
"Good idea... but how are we going to do it?" There had to be a way.
"I know!!!" Footsoldier replied, "but we will need Electric Slides help."