Coral and more

It's been hours since Peashooter has been taken by the unfamiliar shadow. Rose was wincing in pain as she took out pieces of glass from the attack before. Thinking about that mysterious plant, remembering closely Rose became to realise.
It had a wand.

Only members of the royal family have wands, more commonly princesses

Only members of the royal family have wands, more commonly princesses. That could mean one thing, something is wrong. In her many years of living in the past and future. She knows how there were a very few kingdoms in her time, and all were being attacked by the zombies. From being guilty from her past she goes back to reality after the door slammed open.
"Rose are you okay?" Sunflower came in to the room with some medical supplies. Rose realise she has been staring for to long.
"Oh yes, sorry-its just.... Som.. Nevermind." Sunflower awkwardly dropped the medical kit and silently started to clean the wounds.
Rose began to think about the wands from the different kingdoms, yet thus one was so unfamiliar. It had the familiar designs yes, but it had coral. In her young days of preparing to be queen she never saw that in her books.
"Sunflower?" She glanced up to Rose.
"Yes?"
"We need to have a meeting with Dave, and the others." She made up her mind by now and this is important.
"Why?"
Rose grabbed her wand paying attention to every detail.
"You want to save Peashooter right?"

...

A/N

Sorry for taking to long I was having a break, and think of a good way to take the story. So far I have an idea. Don't worry I won't give up on this yet. Also these chapters aren't in order. Sorry!!
Also a little preview.
. Now with full attention from the court the princess gets up from her seat.
"We have an important discussion about the threats from our enemy the rebels. So we need to protect ourselves from the next attack, we need an army." She had her hands in fist, her eyes looked sternly at her court