What do we do?

Henry was walking down the stairs from town hall, this was the 5th time asking about Zomboss. He wanted to talk about something? Great what did he wanted to talk about? He thought to his head ' who was the closest to Dave?' Oh Peashooter. He now remembered he wanted to talk to Zomboss about Peashooter, he wanted to know what had come about him and Sunflower. But he was gone, not home. So he took it chomper, but he didn't say anything. And if that's the case he must be in danger.
"Hmm maybe Gilbert knows." Taking his phone out he starts to call him, standing he waits for a response.
"Hello?"
"Gilbert it's me Henry, have you seen Zomboss?" There was pause. And a answer he didn't expected came out.

"Didn't you heard? Zomboss and Crazy Dave where missing, did you not heard that?" Henry then looks around, seeing the plant's and zombies around him either in grief or with worry. It was their boss, and if something harmed them, then it could ambush them. Making an O face he goes back to Gilbert.
"Ya I can see that, call Sunflower and the gang. We need to find them." Ok this is serious, he thought it was rumor.
Alright, good thing he still had his gun and uniform. He's gonna need it.