It goes wrong

After finishing the prank of fire pea, it was time for putting it up for work. The gang had everything planned they just needed him to arrive.

Peashooter pov

The trap was set, and now I needed to get Fire Pea, how do you trick him to going to a place you ask?
Bring in the lady's. That's why Footsoldier was important he's dressed up to be one. Well not entirely he just has a wig, but that will fool him I'm sure.
I don't know how long we were waiting, but Fire Pea saw us, and went proudly walking to the trap he didn't know was there.
"So what do I do?" Footsoldier just whispers as low as possible. I look at him and replied, "Nothing so he won't notice a difference, then Chomper will push the button to cause Fire Pea to go-"
"Hello there Peashooter, how are you and your pathetic girl you got here?" Footsoldier just got angry at him causing Chomper to giggle.
"I am a beautiful lady!! You morron!!" In a high pitched voice, which caused Peashooter to block his ears. This just made Fire Pea laugh, and at the same time it was Chomper's turn to push the button. The problem was he forgot laughing with euphoria, he pushed it at the wrong time.
Causing the water bucket to land on Fire Pea, and Chomper. And it was just 20 minutes until both of them started kicking Fire Pea.

 And it was just 20 minutes until both of them started kicking Fire Pea

No one's pov

Sunflower was walking until seeing Peashooter trying to kick Fire Pea.
This made Sunflower angry, as she stomped her way to Peashooter.
"Peashooter what's the meaning of this!" Peashooter looked surprised, and went into embarrassment.
"Ahh you see Sunflower this isn't what you think-"
"Ya I can see what you did, you-. I trusted you, as my best friend I don't know what to think." Sunflower was now crying, and got Fire Pea out of the mess taking him home. While Ice pea just stared in anger, and went on by herself.
Peashooter ran out, now crying as well. "I'm sorry Sunflower!!!" Now he felt like the worst friend ever, wiping the tears he just went home. While Footsoldier wasn't sure if he should be laughing or not. The food was being near the table now eating most of the food, the whole place was just now awkward.

"Ok this is over everybody get out, my party is ruined!!" Electric slide yelled across the yard, causing chomper to drop the nachos.

"Bummer they had jalapenos..." Replied chomper.