What in the name?!

The gang are invited to Zomboss and, Crazy Dave's house which is a good time to see what are they doing.

"Wait what?" All-Star got up fixing his shirt in the process. Gilbert then got his belongings, "Zomboss said he wanted to see us at Crazy Dave's house." Gilbert then moves towards the door opening it. Signalling them to follow, Henry then gets up.
"Okay!! Mr. Megamind wanted us! To see him!" Gilbert nodded, leaving Henry follows.

Henry pov

That's strange when was the last time I talked with Zomboss, umm....
Didn't end well.
I had to take ice packets on my face, and it hurt. Just because I asked him about his pink bunny slippers.
Well back to what we were doing....

No one pov
They all made it to Dave's mansion, getting scared looks from the humans even though the war was over. There love of brains not, but they have been living without them so it wasn't a deal.
"Wazzup musketeers!!" Yelled Crazy Dave running down to them, the gang was weirded out after Crazy Dave hugged them. It then turned really awkward when Zomboss was also hugging them.
"Okay!!! Can one of you explain why are you hugging us!" Henry asked "nicely" then moved out.
"Oh my bad!!" Zomboss moved out with Crazy Dave smiling.
This was really off character for zomboss. As All-Star started to breathe since he couldn't from all the hugging. Zomboss took out a box of candy. The sweet smell of caramel filled the air, the chocolate swirl around the little piece.
The boys looked in amazement, it looked tasty. Henry then look to both of them. "What in the name are these?" The bosses then told them to follow which they agreed.
"This candy is delicious, and healthy!" Zomboss said with pride, showing a smile. Crazy Dave then waved to some one causing the group to see chomper.
He was full of sweets, waving back to them. Gilbert then spoke.
"Ok why are you doing this, I need an explanation. This is bothering me since you get angry so easily." Putting his arms in his hips, Zomboss, and Dave looked at each other then to the boys. Gilbert then asked again.
"Well?"