I have a request

Peashooter and Footsoldier were both questioned on what to say next. They didn't feel any more comfortable when plants or zombies were looking at you as well. Their piercing eyes spread judgement towards the two, making them sweat to the point of smelling.

Even driving more attention.

But do plants even sweat? Now that made Peashooter panic more.

So peashooter decided to ignore them even if he is embarrassed his words began to stutter.

"So...um I came to ask if you wanted to be friend's." Peashooter making facial expressions of a person who realised, it didn't come out as they thought. Footsoldier then sat farther from the Engineer to understand Peashooter's weird suggestion. This was not how Footsoldier wanted to go on in his day. He was expecting a chat and some pizza. And then he guess go back home and have an existential crisis

Peashooter pov

" I was thinking, since there's no war..." I stare down to the side looking at Engineer eating the rest of his nachos. Taking them in his hand and stuffing it in his mouth to the point of a deadly choking range or worse....

"We could be friends?" I didn't know why I said that maybe I was bored. I needed people to talk to, and he was my ex enemy. So, I guess it's okay?

Footsoldier seemed dumbfounded, but answered casually.

"I guess... but it depends." He looked the same as I was words coming out without thinking. This was strange. Okay now your friends with a zombie, a person who used to be trying to kill you. Is now my friend, but I needed to ask him something.

"Augh, auch och!!" Engineer began to cough, oh dear I think a chip sliced his throat he's crying. Well he will have to hold on to the pain, so I let my breath go slowly.

"I have a request!" Blurting out loudly, catching the attention of everyone. I looked at Footsoldier signaling that I wanted to speak alone.

"Help... me!! My throat hurts..." Engineer held his hand in the air, but Footsoldier flicked his hand thumping to the floor. He then started to cry... Again.

I didn't know why, but I have to do this.

I need advice.

"Stop ignoring me I need help!!"

Like how to make a guy shut up!!

"Can you help me with something?"

Footsoldier just stared, and accepted following me to my house.

If you want a better picture here!!

Engineer: Why don't they care about me