A fight to the truth

The surprised look on Fire Peas face which meant that he didn't wanted anyone to find out about this. The tense situation was getting more tense, starting with Peashooter. Peashooter struck Fire Pea in the face.
This then caused a fight to happen a few zombies saw this, and went quickly to another spot. Some of them tried to calm down the fight, which caused the whole party to crash down. Plant's gasped when they saw the ex leader of the plant base was fighting one of the best fighters.
While Fire Pea was off of Peashooter, he started puching him in the stem. It kept going till Sunflower, and Electric Slide came. Separating them from fighting they were doing, that caused the party to crash.

"Peashooter, Fire Pea why are you both fighting!!" Yelled Sunflower in worry she tried to calm the situation down

"Peashooter, Fire Pea why are you both fighting!!" Yelled Sunflower in worry she tried to calm the situation down. Peashooter looks up to sunflower. "It's because Fire Pea was cheating on you!!" Peashooter point's to the booth which was now destroyed.
"Right there I saw him kissing Ice Pea." Sunflower in disbelief turned to Fire Pea.
"Is this true!!" She turned now in tears, from the sudden accusation. Fire Pea grumbled, "So what you don't have proof at all."
Peashooter begged for Sunflower to believe him, which costed more tears to come from Sunflower. It kept going for a minute until Ice Pea came up.

"It's true Sunflower I'm sorry Fire Pea was cheating on you with me." With the guilt in her voice, Sunflower slapped both of Fire Pea, and Ice Pea.
"Sorry!!! Sorry!!-" yelled Fire Pea.
Sunflower left to her house, but before she did.
"Thank you Peashooter, for telling me this. I just need time alone." She went running to her house.
Now the party, which was supposed to be fun, was now ruined, leaving a heartbroken girl to cry.