A what?! ( Footsoldier pov)

Footsoldier finds out about something!!!

It was beginning to be autum, with the air getting colder. Henry need more sweaters for the incoming winds.
"I wonder what I'm going to have for lunch?" Henry thought out loud, from the gentle sound of the leaves. Henry decided to go to the store to buy food.
While walking when Henry bumped against someone.
"Sorry!! I shouldn't have been in your way!!" A tall man with a black uniform shirt, which only Footsoldier recognized. It was those commanders that Zomboss talked about.
I never seen them, because I was either doing a mission, or I was at home procrastinating.

So bumping into one of them is rude

"Oh it's okay!!" Looking up I see he was nervous, welp this is awkward.
For him I think?
I nodded, and headed to the store, but before I left the strange looking man spoke something.
To be honest I didn't hear.

A few hours later.

I came back from shopping, and the guy was being a creep! I think he realized that I didn't listen to him, because he started following me.
So I had to go to different places, and I think I lost him?

I dunno.

Making it to my house I check the outside surroundings, because I think he's trying to kill me.* That happened to me with I kid I thought he was legit trying to kill me 😂* Finally unlocking the door, I step inside.
"Great I'm tired of walking!!!" Dropping the groceries, I start to place them in the fridge.
But most of them are warm now.
"Aww man I don't like warm milk!!! How am I supposed to eat cereal at all!!!" Taking the nearly destroyed milk to the coldest part of the freezer, someone knocked on the door.
OMG HOW DID HE FIND ME!!!
Unless if it's Peashooter, but I didn't invite him!!!
Instead a letter appeared on the floor.
Crawling quietly I pick up the letter, and start to read.

...

Wait...

I HAVE A BROTHER!!!

*ok this chapter is weird I expected to be better*