Besties

"Well... Actually we were friends the whole time." Zomboss bluntly said blushing from awkwardness cause he knew what came next.
"WHAT!!!!" The zombie gang were confused, angry, and surprised over the sudden confession.
"You must had hit your head against something?!" All-Star bluntly spoken.
Zomboss shooked his head replying no, closing the box taking them inside of the mansion.
"Now can you explain?" Gilbert crossed his arm's, Crazy Dave nodded in approval.
"Well a long time ago, me, and Edgar were really close buddies!" They sat down waiting for Crazy Dave to tell the story. "We would both win together in science projects, so people thought of us as brother's. It was... Until we had a science project we had to work alone."
Zomboss then spoke,"Little Davey one, and I lost... in anger I went to gather all zombies to attack him, but we still had the cellphone numbers." He pulled out his phone showing Dave's number. "We chat here, and there. Nothing much."
Henry got up, "So this war was made, just because you lost at a science fair!"  The bosses nodded in aproval.
"Stupid." Henry got back down looking at the side of the room avoiding eye contact.
Chomper then arrived to the place, "Guy's why are we being quiet all of a sudden?" Edgar got up, going with the box to the other room, leaving Dave.
"Welp, better start making the salted caramel!!!" Gilbert was now dumbfounded, and All-Star is having a coma from the information. Henry was just now sneaking to the candy to grab some, now started having a tantrum.
"Whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!" All-Star just mumbled. Gilbert just tried to calm him down.
"Who wants candy!!" The boys look up to see zomboss holding a plate.
"I DO!!" All-Star was now gonna stress eat.
How surprising.

Author note: I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!