Day's till a friday

Sunflower was having a calm time eating the leftover cookies. It was getting closer to halloween so Sunflower wanted pumpkin spice coffee.
"Hmmm, I should go get some." Lifting her body from the chair, she thinks for a moment until deciding. She gets her phone, calling Peashooter to come join her for coffee. After Peashooter agreed to it, she head out the door.
"It's kinda cold outside, hmm a warm coffee will do." Walking to Peashooters house, she saw many decorated houses with spiders. Skeletons that would be lit up at night. She made it at Peashooters house, seeing him outside the smilling flower when up to him.
"Hey Peashooter, are you ready to go?"
Peashooter looked at his bag to make sure, then replied "Yup!!!" Taking the lead, they walked saying hi to the neighbors.
"Where do you want to go?" Peashooter asked, Sunflower then thought for a moment.
"I told didn't I?" Peashooter then started to realize, he started to turn red.
"Whoops!" Peashooter just laughed, Sunflower then giggled. Making it to the corner of the road, Sunflower stopped.
The cars were still up, Peashooter clicked the button, waiting now for the green light's.
While waiting for the light's, Peashooter looked at the car's, he really wanted to impress her so maybe...nah.
The green light's turned on, Sunflower then walks with Peashooter making it to the coffee shop.
"So...Sunflower?" Peashooter turns to Sunflower. She gets the door handle, and steps inside.
Peashooter in defeat, " I will tell her on friday..." Following Sunflower he closes the door.

Author note: Read my other book! We are celebrating 400 views!!!