A little party

The whole gang was ready to grab supplies for the party, while Footsoldier went to go find Electric Slide. They needed someone who was good at partying, and Electric Slide was perfect for it.

Footsoldier pov

I went to Mis. Ello's house to get help from her. Peashooter is a friend, and friends help eachother. Making it to her living space, I knock at her door to the tune of her favourite song. When I finished, Electric Slide opened the door.
"Hey slido!!" I was about to tell her something, but she cut me off.
"Footsoldier, I told you many time's not to call me that... What do you want?" She had different clothes on now, I should remind myself to get new clothes aswell. Wait why was I here? Oh ya.
"I need your help, my friend Peashooter is feeling down so I want a party-"
"Why didn't you say so bro!!! Let's go!!" Before I knew it she grabbed her bags, and took a hold on my hand. We were now reaching towards the place I told her the party was going to take place. She then started building taking her stuff out.
Mann.... Boogie zombie did say that her sister was crazy for party's I didn't knew this obsessive.
Electric slide brings out a ladder, putting decorations around the top of the place making it look fun.
While I went in helping making the invites, Chomper and, Engineer were in charge of the food.

No one's pov

The party was set ready to go after a few days, plant's and zombies were all invited. As they all came in enjoying the food, and music Peashooter came in with a smile. He was feeling like himself again.
"This is a great party thanks slide!!" Peashooter happily told Electric slide she smiled. "Well I'm flattered, and by the way hope you feel better."
Peashooter had enjoyed his time by dancing, forgetting his worrys.
After a long hour of dancing, and talking with his friend's he began to feel very thirsty.
"Wait here guy's I be back, I'll grab myself some water." Peashooter went towards the booth full of treats, and drinks. Peashooter was having a hard time looking for water until he heard something in the other side.