Finished

Taylor went home with Steve after their argument (obviously, considering her drunken state). He set her up in his bed, but he slept on the couch to give her some space in the morning, in case she was a little hazy.

As he lay down to sleep on the creaky, old couch, James jumped up on his chest to purr loudly. Steve looked down at the long-haired cat. "What do you think, James? Ya think I have a shot at making things right?"

He simply blinked in response.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna have to be REALY patient." Then he added in a whisper, "especially with how stubborn Taylor is..."

James laid his head down in disinterest of Steve's spiel.

"Okay, okay, buddy, I'll let you sleep..."

~~~~~~~~

Taylor opened her eyes groggily. She glanced at the clock.... 12:37pm...

Wait, what!?

She shot up in the strange bed, but stopped when her head protested with amazingly painful throbs. She groaned, "Ow...."

She took a few deep breaths to stabilize herself and looked around. What was she doing in Steve's bed???

Slowly, she recalled the events of the night before. She remembered Steve apologizing and asking to try to fix what had happened. She remembered saying yes.

And honestly, she still agreed. The last few days, she'd only wanted to talk to Steve and make it right. But she would NOT make the first move, especially when he was in the wrong. But with him admitting his error, she was wooed by his words.

She went to the bathroom attached to Steve's room and took some pain medication to help with her headache, and drank two full glasses of water. She was SO thirsty.

Then she went out to face Steve...

~~~~~~~~~

Steve was, of course, already awake at such a late time in the day. He was watching a murder mystery movie with James when Taylor emerged.

He quickly went to pause the movie and stood up. "Taylor!" When she flinched at his voice, he quieted down. "Oh sorry, do you want some lunch or something?"

She half-glared at him and nodded. "Food."

He went with her to the kitchen and grabbed out whatever he had in his fridge. The only thing in it was some leftover fried rice and general tso chicken from his chinese takeout. He heated it up and let Taylor eat while he sat across from her.

"So..." he eventually said. "Do you remember everything?"

Taylor stopped shoveling the food into her mouth and nodded. Once she'd swallowed what was in her mouth, she mumbled, "yeah... just about..."

"And... you're still willing to try again?"

Taylor nodded slowly. "Yeah... I suppose..."

Steve couldn't stop the smile growing on his face. "I really missed you just the past few days.."

She looked down at her food and tried to hide her blush. "Me too..." When Steve held out his hand on the table, she hesitated but laid her own on his so that he could hold it.

They stayed like that in the kitchen until Taylor had Finished her food."

~~~~~~~~
~~~
~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this is totally unrealistic. xD I've never had a hangover, so I don't know how to describe it.

Please like and comment to let me know what you think!!!

Happy Reading!

~Abi <3