What Do You Say?

Taylor moved back home with her family, and she slowly began normal life again, with the help of her family. She was going on normal dates with Steve, and she'd resumed her relationship with Ashley. At first, it was difficult to allow herself to be at ease around her younger sister, but when Taylor relaxed, her episodes didn't happen as often. Taylor felt like she was finally okay. Until she wasn't...

It had been 2 months since Taylor's last freak out. She was so excited to realize this fact. Immediately, she wanted to celebrate by going out with Steve.

That night, the two headed out to a nice restaurant. They ate a fancy dinner and enjoyed each other's fancy company. The whole experience was truly... fancy.

"Hey, so how about we do something fun!" Taylor asked excitedly on the way out.

"Like what?" Steve laughed.

Taylor shrugged, "I dunno! Something fun! Ummm, skydiving!"

Steve laughed. "You will NOT be getting me to go skydiving!"

"Oh right, scared of heights... ummm, we could rent a motorcycle! Just drive it around for a while!"

Steve, again, laughed it off. "Not happening either. Those things are so dangerous."

"Not if you wear a helmet! C'mon! Let's do it!!" Taylor pleaded.

Steve sighed. He paused when they got to the entrance of the fancy restaurant. "What the heck, why not?"

"Yes!!" Taylor squealed. She went towards the car, excited. But stopped when Steve wasn't following her. She turned around. "Steve, c'mon! While it's still a little light outsi-"

She froze when she saw Steve kneeling and holding out a small black box. Her heart lunged and it felt like her stomach was tying in knots. "Steve... what are you doing?"

Steve smiled wide. "Taylor... I love you... and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Please, if you would have me, I would like to ask you to marry me..."

Taylor slowly walked closer to him, her hands over her mouth. She stared at the open box and the man she'd fallen so in love with. She paused for a moment, her breath quick and excited as adrenaline rushed through her.

Would she make the right choice? Weren't they too young? Did it matter? Was he someone she could envision herself marrying? Why would he ask now? Why was she rambling earlier when he'd been planning this all along? How would they-

"Taylor..." Steve sounded so nervous suddenly. "What Do You Say?"

~~~~~~~~~

Whoop, whoop!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this part!

Leave a comment to let me know what you think!!

Happy reading!

~Abi <3