The Little Pirate

This one would be based sometime between the end of season 6 and the very start of season 7. Happy reading !

How could this happen? I was so careful. We were both so careful. I stared down upon those two pink lines, desperate for some comfort. I knew that Killian wouldn't leave me, that these thoughts roaming my head were just jitters. Killian loves me, he's not leaving. We had talked about having a family before, I'm just not so sure if I'm ready now.
"Love, are you alright in there? Grumpy called. There's been an incident down in the mines, so we've got to go down there."
I took a deep breath thinking about how I was going to respond. "I'm fine. I'll be right out." I washed my hands and put the test in my jacket pocket and headed back toward my husband.
"Killian." I started.
"Yes love?" He asked.
"There's something I have to tell you, and to be honest I'm not sure how you're gong to feel." I took a deep breath.
"You're making me nervous Swan, just like you did on our first date." He laughed. I could tell this was just a way of relieving the tension, but I thought back on that date now thinking of how far we've come from that lost girl and the devilishly handsome pirate. I knew he would stay so I just blurted it out. "I'm pregnant." Silence. Complete and utter silence. Was he going to run? Just like Neal? I couldn't take that. Not again. I looked down at my shoes, I couldn't show him that I desperately needed him. He took my hands into his. It was softer than a whisper when he asked, "I'm going to be a dad?" I looked into his vibrant blue eyes and all I could see was love.
"Yes Killian you are, if you'll stay." The last part came out before I could prevent it. His tone became serious and his face demonstrated an element of stillness.
"Emma. I am not leaving. I would never even think about leaving. You are my whole world and now that we are having a child, you have become even more beautiful to me, which I didn't think was possible." He pulled me close and kissed my forehead. He was extremely gentle.
"I love you." It was truly the only thing I could say. My whole heart had been filled with an overbearing amount of love. He was my whole
life. He had always been able to read me like a book, why was now any different.
"I love you too, Emma. More than you can ever know." He stared at me and I could feel his love  for me and our child.

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway !