Concert

"Tae Tae! Lets get ready!" Jimin shouted from the other room.

Taehyung sighed as he got up, putting on his sweatshirt. He looked at Jungkook, who's been ignoring him since they got here at the staduim.

"Minnie, why is gguk mad at me?" Taehyung pouted. Jimin just looked at Taehyung and shrugged.

"Maybe he's tired or something." Jimin assured his best friend. Taehyung sighed for the 100th time.

"Let's go everyone!" Namjoon said as all of them got into the backstage, cheering each other up.

They all huddled together and put their hands on the middle. Taehyungs' hand was on the top. Jungkook always put his hand on the top but this time his hand was on the bottom making Taehyung mentally pout.

"Okay! Mistakes are just mistakes okay? I know we'll do great guys!" Namjoon shouted from the backstage.

After that they all shouted and go in their own places. Jungkook and Tae are in the both place, making the air awkward. Taehyung was about to ask him.

"Jimin hyung, let me change place with you!" Jungkook shouted as they both change their places. Taehyung rolled his eyes mentally, he really don't know why he's angry with him.

"Tae are you ready?" Jimin asked, smiling.

Taehyung nodded and put on his best smile.

-

Taehyung kept playing around in anpanman. He forget about Jungkook, getting mad at him.

"Gukkie! Lets slide!" Taehyung shouted, making Jungkook stopped on his tracks and ignore him, going into Yoongi's side.

Taehyung just smiled and slide. He started singing as the other members fool around. They were all in the bouncy slide but he was walking and walking on the stage.

"Tae! Notice me!"

"TAEHYUNG LET ME SUCK YOUR TOES!"

"TAEHYUNG GAY BITCHES!"

"I hoPE YOU AND JUNGKOOK ARE NOT ON A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE FUCKING UGLY! LET HIM BE WITH JIMIN!"

Taehyung's heart was like shot, after a fan said that. He also noticed that his boyfriend, Jungkook, was really with Jimin this days. He smiled at the fan.

"HEY BITCH GUESS WHAT IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" The fans said to the girl, making Taehyung grin mentally.

-

Taehyung just look at the other 3 vocals and watch them synchronised while singing truth untold. He did not have enough lines there. He smiled at the three, as he did not know a tear slipped when Jungkook sang,

And I still want you
But I still want you

All of thr fans screamed in agony. Taehyung wiped it and smiled at the big screen. He should've not let that tear escape. Jin looked at him and mouthed 'are you okay?', as Taehyung nodded.

-

"Thank you guys for coming to our concert. I hope this would be a memorable concert to you! Please get enough sleep tonight!" Namjoon said.

"You might ask me why I teared up. I just remembered something so its no big deal. I hope you guys had fun! Please eat when you go home. You guys are probably hungry!" Taehyung giggled and smiled.

"Please be healthy and take care of yourself! Or if you don't I'm going to throw you water." Yoongi said, making the fans laugh.

"I WILL SUE YOU MIN YOONGI!" One fan screamed.